Aussie Giveaway!

S

slowplay4ces

Total posts
Ah. Where do I begin. Yesterday, I placed 8th, losing to 6 7 preflop vs KK. Well, today, even worse. I had about 40 grand in chips left, decided to go all in with AK, hoping to steal the blinds, which I almost successfully did. Until I got called by some guy with 60 grand in chips with 5-10. And well heres what happened.

Dealer: SlowPlay4ces shows Ace King high
Dealer: bigpockt rockts shows a straight, Six high
Dealer: bigpockt rockts wins the pot (77,254) with a
straight, Six high

By the way, he completed that straight on turn and river.

After that, I'll admit I was on tilt, but a few hands later I was dealt k 10 h, moved all in pre-flop and lost to 2 pair 10 9. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted but I was really looking forward to finishing in 1st. :( Here are today and yesterdays pics.

7thplacefinish.jpg

8thplace.jpg

IamBP

IamBP

Rock Star
Total posts
I'm currently 2nd out of 15 in one. It was one that started with 630 people. We just got back from break. I lost a big pot before break to go down to second. It was against the guy who is in first. I think he was bluffing, but I did not want to risk that many chips yet.

oluaris

oluaris

Rock Star
Total posts
...I had about 40 grand in chips left, decided to go all in with AK, hoping to steal the blinds, which I almost successfully did. Until I got called by some guy with 60 grand in chips...

After that, I'll admit I was on tilt, but a few hands later I was dealt k 10 h...

kinda confusing...
you went all in with 40k in chips and got called by some guy who got you covered...
you lost to a straight...
"but a few hands later" ???
i thought you busted out already

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Total posts
Yeah. If you make up HH at least get them believeable. :D

C

Craized

Rock Star
Total posts
I tried a few of these, biggest donkfests I've ever seen; even worse than the normal $100 freerolls

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Ya but just imagine if you beat the next croud of 3000 in round 2 then the come in the top 2 in the finals and win! <cough>

Ok so its really, really, really hard to do that, but if you did come top 2 its like bam $18000

S

slowplay4ces

Total posts
Hi, sorry I said that completely wrong. I had 60, he had 40. Being the donk that he is, he lost most of it only a few hands later