Apparently ACR does not understand the importance of 24/7 support

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very serious and I don't know if people will complain, but how long are they going to continue with this situation? . In order to understand the seriousness of the matter, I have sent 3 emails I have written by twitter and they give wrong answers or after hours understood. Although I hit the capture of the problem with the time, they look at another time. Had they had live support, not only would it be resolved faster, but they would also have known where to look immediately. Although it seems repetitive, it is MONEY that is at stake and deserves immediate attention.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is very serious and I don't know if people will complain, but how long are they going to continue with this situation? . In order to understand the seriousness of the matter, I have sent 3 emails I have written by twitter and they give wrong answers or after hours understood. Although I hit the capture of the problem with the time, they look at another time. Had they had live support, not only would it be resolved faster, but they would also have known where to look immediately. Although it seems repetitive, it is MONEY that is at stake and deserves immediate attention.
Have you tried posting on the Official ACR thread here? There is a Rep there and they seem to be very responsive.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello! Please send us a DM with your username and situation so we can try to help you

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chill down mate. Getting some issue with your poker account solved is not exactly a matter of life or death :)