Anyone who plays online poker in the USA is FOOL!

• Thread starter YourHuckleberry
  • Start date
detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think he's coming back

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like unregulated poker. It smells like Winning!

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like unregulated poker. It smells like Winning!

th

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
half truth

Yes Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey have online poker that is regulated by USA, you say it may not help but that is not true - USA is holding them to very high standards. More are following in hoards because of the PokerStars success. However - the new states that will be getting involved will have countrywide (where states do not ban it) and world wide players (if country does not ban it) - Michigan and Iowa are in the running to be the first to do this, more are getting on the bandwagon. It will be interesting to see who does it first - its a horse race and he who wins will be dominant in the world!

All the U.S. wants is revenue, plain and simple there are TONS more scandals in every other aspect of life, they just didn't realize when it was at it's peak how much money they saw they could get their hands on.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You ARE being cheated. I know your desperate to play cards but DON'T DO IT! All you are doing is enriching THIEVES and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy that honest poker sites will never be legal in the USA. The BEST argument against making online poker legal is the fact that you FOOLS are gullible enough to play at 100% UNREGULATED sites like America's Card room that ARE cheating you. And why wouldn't they cheat you? Who is going to break down their door and seize their servers in some 3rd world shit-hole? Who has the authority/jurisdiction to prosecute them?

DON'T BE A FOOL!

DO NOT DEPOSIT TO ANY ONLINE CARDROOM!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU PLAY.

THIS IS A FACT.

Let it be known that I LOVE poker. I have been a semi-pro player for 20 years and there is nothing that I would like more than to be able to play in a FAIR online poker game. Sadly, this DOES NOT EXIST in the USA. PERIOD. Anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant. Willfully or otherwise. And FOOLS that throw away their money at these unregulated sites are literally proving the point of the teatoalers.

SHUT DOWN AMERICA'S CARDROOM and all other illegitimate sites!!

As much as I would LOVE to have legal, fair, regulated online poker... this fake-ass, wild-west bullshit isn't doing anyone who argues that poker is a FAIR, LEGITIMATE, SKILL game any favors.

Someone punted their BR and is mad lol , god this post is so dumb. The amount of stupidity in this one post is truly mind boggling.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker for me

You ARE being cheated. I know your desperate to play cards but DON'T DO IT! All you are doing is enriching THIEVES and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy that honest poker sites will never be legal in the USA. The BEST argument against making online poker legal is the fact that you FOOLS are gullible enough to play at 100% UNREGULATED sites like America's Card room that ARE cheating you. And why wouldn't they cheat you? Who is going to break down their door and seize their servers in some 3rd world shit-hole? Who has the authority/jurisdiction to prosecute them?

DON'T BE A FOOL!

DO NOT DEPOSIT TO ANY ONLINE CARDROOM!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU PLAY.

THIS IS A FACT.

Let it be known that I LOVE poker. I have been a semi-pro player for 20 years and there is nothing that I would like more than to be able to play in a FAIR online poker game. Sadly, this DOES NOT EXIST in the USA. PERIOD. Anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant. Willfully or otherwise. And FOOLS that throw away their money at these unregulated sites are literally proving the point of the teatoalers.

SHUT DOWN AMERICA'S CARDROOM and all other illegitimate sites!!

As much as I would LOVE to have legal, fair, regulated online poker... this fake-ass, wild-west bullshit isn't doing anyone who argues that poker is a FAIR, LEGITIMATE, SKILL game any favors.

I play online America card room and sports betting but. I also play on WPT which I enjoy. I don't see a whole lot of people going all in every hand like I do on other sites

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyhow...meanwhile back on the ponderosa ranch,little joe & hoss is saddling up their horse to ride into town and go all in with A/8.