Anyone tried out Rosso poker ?

S

simpleman31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Placed 2nd last night in a $50 freeroll for $8.50. Bring my free BR to 17.62. Not bad for 2 days.

O

overtop69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen many ads about this site and am glad to have found some info out about it before trying it. Just one more site to build my bankroll on lol.

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Defiitely one to stick with.

Started with nothing and now have $52.

Got busted on the bubble in a $600. I went all in with KK ( very short stacked ) only to run into pocket AAs which didnt just hold up, he hit runner runner A..

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played any of their real money tournaments, but does anyone know if the payout structure is that bad too?

F

fivetwooffsuit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard some good things about their freerolls, but apparently, they have no reputable deposit or withdraw methods and it could quite possibly be a scam to get your information.

ReyGuzman

ReyGuzman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious, I decide to Google the phrase Rosso Poker scam. That turned up this link:
[link removed~tb]
As an accountant, it makes me very wary that they faked their affiliation with the renowned auditing firm PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

I think I'm taking down their software...Damn! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a thread in this forun about Rosso. Bad news, it seems ... :(

J

Justboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh really, what is the bad news about? Does it not protect our private information well?

W

witl69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won over a 100 in rosso just play ing the freerolls over the past couple weeks not nothing to qwrite home about but a good way to build a decent bankroll for nothing but a little time.