Any good freerolls to recommend (available worldwide)?

P

Popeyepops

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 poker

888 poker has freedolls to cardchat members and at different levels

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the only poker room with good freerolls is 888poker, but besides those rooms that you mentioned, ACR has around 7-8 freerolls daily, but the prize pool is only $50.

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people hate on Global Poker including me lol. I do still like to play on Global Poker though! Sometimes I just think the cards that are dealt seems real sketchy but I think that can be any poker site from time to time ha. Global Poker does have 5 freerolls per day with $100 prize pool for each freeroll. However, Global Poker is only for players in the US. (I'm guessing by your post that you are in the US, maybe I'm wrong though!) On swcpoker.club they run freerolls every hour. As Cooking said before me ACR has a few freerolls daily with $50 prize pools. I really think there are some other freerolls that I can't think of though... If I think of more I will post again, I am always on the look out and hunt for more freerolls! :)

Last edited:
eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cardschat offers freerolls ever day of the week. I got into a $300 freeroll on intertops the other day. Just look in the lobbies of your favorite poker sites, especially on the weekends and even better the holidays. You will be surprised bow many are out there. America's Card Room seems to have the most private freerolls of the poker sites I have access to.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I encourage you to pay attention to all the sites that host CardsChat community freerolls. In particular, pay attention to Americas Cardroom, Betonline and SportsBetting.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
americas and winamax have many.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, I found some good ones on PokerStars.

Excluding 888poker and PartyPoker, any other platform with freerolls that you would recommend?
The poker room PokerDOM regularly hosts freerolls and free buys with prize funds from 500 rubles to $ 500. As a rule, these are No Limit Texas Hold'em and Pot Limit Omaha freerolls. Of the regular freerolls at PokerDOM, Freebuy Omaha PL 3000 RUB and Freebuy Freezout 2000 RUB should be noted with good prize pools and a relatively small number of participants.PokerDOM also hosts freerolls for players of various VIP levels: Freeroll Bronze Level with a prize pool of 10,000 rubles.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cards chat hands down are the best around. I used to play others free rolls available for everyone but really they just take a lot of time and even if you get somewhere it's like 0,3$. So I already built small bank roll and there is no reason for me to play them.

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card chats freeroll are at a time when I am at work. Pokerlisting tournaments are restricted to 2000 players.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, 888 is the best poker room at the moment for freerolls, I haven't seen it better, there used to be excellent freerolls on pokerstraz, but there are very few of them on starz, so my answer is 888.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the best poker room with a huge number of freerolls is 888 Poker. Just not sure about the withdrawal of money without problems, even after making a deposit.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of freerolls in 888 poker, but they are all very fast, hyper turbo. Therefore, the game there turns into simply roulette. Plus, it can only be that you do not spend a lot of time on them.
On PartyPoker, on the contrary, the structure of the tournaments is better. You start out with deep stacks, the blinds grow slowly. But tournaments go on for several hours.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So far, I found some good ones on PokerStars.

Excluding 888poker and PartyPoker, any other platform with freerolls that you would recommend?

So besides Cardchat freerolls what good ones you acutally found in pokerstars :hmmmm2:
Also there are probably not a single freeroll (and/or poker room) which is available worldwide so ...

There are a lot of freerolls in 888 poker, but they are all very fast, hyper turbo. Therefore, the game there turns into simply roulette. Plus, it can only be that you do not spend a lot of time on them.
On PartyPoker, on the contrary, the structure of the tournaments is better. You start out with deep stacks, the blinds grow slowly. But tournaments go on for several hours.

If only cc freerolls would also be very fast hyper turbo ones instead of something where blinds grow so slowly that they go on for several hours ...

Freeroll Passwords