The anniversary Sunday million 2019

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just won a satellite to the 13th anniversary on pokerstars the 14th of april, and I'm wondering how this format works. I didn't really think it through, but I have work the day after and it starts 7 pm in my country (Denmark). I can't take the money, because I won the ticket in a satellite so I'm kind of forced to play. Do you guys think the tournament will last for more than 12 hours?
Thanks.;)
Day one is 35 levels which will be 8hrs 45min. Day 2 starts at the same time as day 1 on April 15 which I believe plays to the end.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sunday million

Hello this is the most prestigious tournament and I always liked it although I never played there. :icon_sant. Now I hope to win a satellite to him although I'm sure there will be many players expect to 35,000 players and will definitely be difficult. But for $ 1 million worth. Success of the tournament.:D

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also need to try to go through the satellite If I can’t, then I will play a sunday storm..I can't even imagine how many people will be in the tournament:eek: Good luck to all who are lucky enough to play in the anniversary tournament:cool:

I am in woohoo lets go feels good getting in on an upswing no pressure.:cool:
Seen cheap board opponent shoves river with 53 lol.
Little sweat with 77.:D
liking the schedule so far good luck all the 109 bounty builder looks good too this week.
:elefant::elefant::elefant::fight::party:
View attachment 238497

View attachment 238499

View attachment 238501

View attachment 238509
You are great! Good luck in tournaments! If you're lucky, I'll drink a glass of strong Irish whiskey for your success:D

Last edited by a moderator:
zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won a seat in the 1st satellite I played. It was a $15 mega sat with 100 seat gtd and had $3758.01 in overlay so great value if you're thinking about playing some satellites.
f2ed090a9eb9ffddb0547711752212eb.png
RidersFan, Congratulations ! I also decided to qualify in the satellites 15 which provide 100 tickets !

You are great! Good luck in tournaments! If you're lucky, I'll drink a glass of strong Irish whiskey for your success:D
Congratulations on a good result!I hope and at me it will turn out to be selected !

Last edited by a moderator:
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations Rider I would like to qualify for this wonderful tournament too

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excelent

For the lack of money I will stop at the sunday storm :banghead::banghead::banghead: good luck to those who participate :icon_chee:icon_chee

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I can say that the field is NOT soft, it is just full of very very bad players. QTo shove pre, K8o shove, KJo calls a shove, J2s shove. I thought higher the buy-ins bigger the brain but it just isn't so!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I can say that the field is NOT soft, it is just full of very very bad players. QTo shove pre, K8o shove, KJo calls a shove, J2s shove. I thought higher the buy-ins bigger the brain but it just isn't so!
Got killed in another 55 satellite earlier kk lost to ace jack Barry Greenstein river lol give me 53 that hits the board anyday.:D
June week 2

Last edited:
zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course it will be overlay, cause there are many satellites-freerolls and spins 5$ for main event!

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The largest poker room PokerStars April 14, 2019 is preparing to celebrate the anniversary of the Sunday tournament Million.It is important for me to play in such tournaments, but it is expensive for me !But I am always glad to this event, because it can be passed through satellites, and I was able to do it twice in 4 years ! Who is going to participate or have already registered, good luck !
This year I'm only interested in one thing: will the tournament guarantee be reached or will there be an overlay ?
What is your opinion ?

The Guarantee will be met 100% and there will be 0 overlay.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sucks not allowed turn my $5 turned $22 ticket in to a second bullet.:eek:
$22 can not be used until April.:confused:
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Trying to play in freerolls. The brain is already boiling. No luck!

S

Sagit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday Million

That started the famous Sunday Million. Unfortunately I did not manage to get there((((, but we will try the next time. I wanted to ask, how are things going with you? Who was lucky enough to get to Sanday Million? Who bought the ticket, and who won in the sattelite?

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not playing this Sunday Million Anniversary, this is lottery lol.