ALL IN

when you play on line, do you stand up when you go all in?

• yes

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • no

Votes: 51 87.9%

• Total voters
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't stand up because it happens when i just sat down two minutes ago or i been sitting for three hours and if i stand up to fast my legs will give out and i'll be on the floor as the hand concludes. so i just yell at the screen no 8, no 5, no diamond but that doesn't work and my kk or qq loses and i start kicking my legs to get the blood moving and get up as slow as possible, cursing and throwing punches in the air to get the body use to being active once again and i was just 2 away from getting paid....maybe in the future i'll stand up and then go all in with the next good hand i get...............................

i like this guy

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stand up, Are you kidding?

Why bother standing I am going to win anyhow. Let the rest stand up cause they ar leaving.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't stand online or live. i just sit and await my fate.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take the all-in as an opportunity to get up and use the facilities.

R

Razzle Storm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't stand up when I go all-in in real life, nor do I stand up when I go all-in online.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stand up and if I win I start doing backflips!! lol yeah right, I'd break my neck. However, if I win big or get excited or am just bored I start dancing to the music I'm listing to, or make my own music in my head and start dancing.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stand up and if I win I start doing backflips!! lol yeah right, I'd break my neck. However, if I win big or get excited or am just bored I start dancing to the music I'm listing to, or make my own music in my head and start dancing.

lol, i like this attitude, go all in, before seeing the result, just get the groove on, go with the flow and bust a move