Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After last pokerstars update I tried to “register now” into the CardsChat freeroll and the App break down. Then I realized that if I click into any button of the tournament page the app also stop working and I have to reset it.
The update was a few minutes ago, before it was working fine.
I’m using iOS 6s version 12.5.7

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a notebook and smartphone technician, iOS 12 is no longer functional with the Pokerstars application, I recommend you update your computer or play on PCs or Macs updated to their latest versions.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My boyfriend's PokerStars page didnt function correctly on his laptop after the recent update . He couldnt access the HomeGame clubs and enter today's 'USA+ friends' event .There appeared to be no way to enter it !

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
everything works fine after the update I live in Kazakhstan and I work both on my phone and on my computer, I think this is due to the manufacturer's country or soon your error will be solved in the new update if you receive a lot of complaints about this problem, they will react very quickly so write that you have such an error in those support and they will help you

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars opens I can play cash games fine. But tournaments are not opening. I will not play the weekly freeroll because of it. Any ideas?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Problem solved: I reinstalled the app and now it’s working.