After Bovado/Incognito crashes, who will become the new kingpin?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The inevitable is coming: Incognito, formerly known as Bovado, will crash sometime in October after the transition is complete.

With this foresight, who will become the new USA poker kingpin? ACR has AMERICA in its name, but BetOnline was recently upgraded to "sexy" status, so I'm guessing that either is formidable.

I wish everyone would play at one site. Oh well.

It's happening: Incognito, formerly known as Bovado, has lost so many players that hardly anyone is playing right now. Woah.

Just as I predicted, Incognito is screwed. Zone poker is now tighter than your mom's you-know-what.

27 people in .02/.05 zone poker. Sad.

Signs someone has shorted a company.

:p

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm right doe, and to be honest, I was hoping to be wrong. But I'm right, and sexy.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm right doe, and to be honest, I was hoping to be wrong. But I'm right, and sexy.

You're a genius man... wow. Pretty incredible really what kind of foresight you have.

Except that the games aren't much different, and everyone knows when you shut down a site like bovada, the game traffic is going to drop to some degree. Right now I see 50+ people at every zone table. Tons of non zone fishy tables running. If I compared the pot size and avg plays to flop with some of the other sites right now, it would be well over 2.5x most of the other sites I look at and play.

The bigger question is, are the games still better than the other options? Ummm... ya, they are and it's not close.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did they double the points-to-ticket requirement? I mean, come on.

You play forever to get 440 points, and the best they can offer is a $2.20 tournament ticket. That's bull ****.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because they can do whatever they want. They know they have you by the balls if you want soft competition. Like I said, it's sucks, but I'm not going to whine about it like a little girl. It's still a better and softer site than any other US facing site and it's not close.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah bruh

Bruuuuuuuuuh please stop defending bull ****.

There's still plenty of competition, so why be cheap? You want more deposits? Reward the players for depositing. Duuuu

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah bruh

Bruuuuuuuuuh please stop defending bull cark.

There's still plenty of competition, so why be cheap? You want more deposits? Reward the players for depositing. Duuuh

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont really understand the hate, maybe if they had crazy long late reg tourneys, or allowed players to enter the same tourney more than once under different names, or if you couldnt wd, or if they didnt do promos

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The point system was already bull-cark when Bovado was in charge. Now it's twice as worse. It just doesn't make sense to me. Seems like it would discourage people from playing more often.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How old are you 12?

If you want to cry about what once was, go for it. Smoke it up man...

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're a bish

How old are you 12?

If you want to cry about what once was, go for it. Smoke it up man...

Do you work for them? Stop defending mediocrity.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Neither Bovada in the past nor ignition ( I double checked it) is registering players now from my region . What a pity :(

S

Stonwy1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hope nobody crashes. It's site always freeze

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you work for them? Stop defending mediocrity.

Name another US site you think is better to play at right now?

You can cry all you want, but it is what it is. No site is perfect. No business is perfect. If you don't like it, then create your own site.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Name another US site you think is better to play at right now?

You can cry all you want, but it is what it is. No site is perfect. No business is perfect. If you don't like it, then create your own site.

Bet Online

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thought I would see alot of Americas Cardroom being next

P

pOKeRpEnGuIN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new kingpin?

I really hope SWC poker gets real big. I play there every day.

D

Dameyon88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Ignition wont load up anymore

every time i click it. It says, Live Update, but it doesnt fully update and im forced to x it. Is anyone else having this issue? it started today

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats with all this bad vibes... if you dont want to play in Ignition, move some place else.. no one can stop you.

I think you'll be back tho...

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every time i click it. It says, Live Update, but it doesnt fully update and im forced to x it. Is anyone else having this issue? it started today

Contact their support. They did do an update Friday. Sounds like you're stuck in terms of it knowing if it's been fully updated. There's going to be someway to reset this so you re-download it. I'd just email them and let them know.

F

figaro2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One more day till Ignition becomes Incognito

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incognito, formerly BOVADO, is no longer licensed by the Tomahawk Gaming Commission, and has since stopped accepting US players. told ya so, #countit

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't seen one thing about ignition stop accepting us players. I don't think ignition was ever licensed by them. I could be wrong but I thought it all had to do with the NJ Department of gaming.