After Black Friday, Where do you Play Online?

bigdog6262

bigdog6262

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed the petition with Fair Play USA and think you should too!

Existing federal laws regarding online gambling are not working, and the status quo is unacceptable. In essence, we have a "wild west" atmosphere with no U.S. regulation - nothing to prevent minors from gambling and no consumer protections.

Fair Play USA has included some information below, but the bottom line is that it’s time for Congress to take action. I hope you’ll join me and sign the petition. http://www.fairplayusa.com
http://www.fairplayusa.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed the petition with Fair Play USA and think you should too! [link removed]

http://www.fairplayusa.com/

I think everyone that wants to play online poker should also take a few minutes to visit the PPA (Poker Players Alliance) website. On their Website they have emails ready for you to send to your Congressmen. It takes less than 5 minutes to send an email and EVERYBODY on here that is from the US should take time to do this. We should also do it every couple of weeks to keep the pressure on our Law Makers.

This is our chance. We actually have the attention of some of Congress now. It's not going to be easy, but if we all come together we can get this accomplished!

Last edited by a moderator:
bigdog6262

bigdog6262

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we should do all that we can while we can to get online poker legal r left alone at least
i wouldn't doubt that some of those politics and policy makers themselfs played online
and diff. live

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So we would need to hear from people who have recently withdrawn from the sites mentioned? Any volunteers, in offering much needed info regs?

I can confirm I've received multiple Cashouts from Minted Poker and True Poker and a single Cashout from RPM since Black Friday.

Minted Poker was received in less than 3 days every time and I have made 4 Cashouts since Black Friday. Currently, I believe they offer the fastest Cashouts available.

True Poker I received in less than 11 days and I have made 2 Cashouts since Black Friday. They are also very fast and the only reason they aren't as fast as Minted Poker is the differences in Cashout methods. I would prefer not to go into details on the methods on a public forum.

RPM took over 6 weeks to receive the Cashout. I have friends that have confirmed they've gotten faster in the last few weeks, but your still looking at approximately 3-4 weeks.

A

albatros

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the good question is , is it still safe to depost money on the sites, since the shut down i been worry about investing any more money in to online accounts..only to have it lock up again..so not sure about re-building a bankroll again on another site.

I'm being really stingy myself and not depositing much not leaving money in there for a long period of time.

To answer the original question, I'm playing with just Quicksilver at the moment - seems safe to me and there's one close to home :pepsi:

J

JaredHubbard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock is on the Merge network, which temporarily stopped new US signups. New US signups are expected to be allowed again this week but rumors have been false before.

A

albatros

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock is on the Merge network, which temporarily stopped new US signups. New US signups are expected to be allowed again this week but rumors have been false before.

We can always keep our fingers crossed :D

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play several different sites on the merge network.. Duke,, carbon, feltstars and PDC. Also play multiple sites on the everleaf network, some nice fish there and 2 sites on the cake network (PPN and OnlyPoker) now that PokerWorld dropped US players.

I also feel everyone in the US should support the PPA in all their efforts to legalize and regulate online poker.

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play several different sites on the merge network.. Duke,, carbon, feltstars and PDC. Also play multiple sites on the everleaf network, some nice fish there and 2 sites on the cake network (PPN and OnlyPoker) now that PokerWorld dropped US players.

I also feel everyone in the US should support the PPA in all their efforts to legalize and regulate online poker.

It is very unfortunate that PokerWorld left the US market. I would suggest another Cake skin though that is similar to PokerWorld because they also have their own Cashier and that is intertops.

M

muck61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where is minted poker out of. do they except us players.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack