• Thread starter kosmosphotos320
  • Start date
K

kosmosphotos320

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone! So this is my first post and thread obviously and am happy to be apart of this wonderful community and have a few important questions if anyone could help. Sorry in advance if this question belongs in a different section.

So I live in the U.S and unfortunately online poker is fairly limited. I played on ignition for awhile and how the cards fell seemed very odd, in terms of continual bad beats and suck outs, and I know the amount of hands played increases variance and such but even still. So I now play on Bet Online but have been hearing bad things as well, and traffic is fairly low. I hear because of some recent issues that took place earlier this year.

So I guess my question is to the people in this community is how do you view the few options that are offered to us in the states. Do you trust them? Has your experience been mainly positive or negative. Just trying to gain some perspective is all. I have yet to try ACR, I believe that’s it though to my knowledge correct me if I’m wrong, Igntion, Bet Online and ACR.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Americas Cardroom is best site for US players.

Betonline is legit yes they had some technical issues recently but so did ACR.

intertops is another room you can try. I had my gripes with this room but their software and customer service have gotten better.

Cardschat run weekly freerolls on all sites except ACR which they have a daily freeroll.

I will link you with some links and reviews to each site below.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... and Intertops too.

Out of the four, I think ACR has the largest pool of players. But ACR has had some problems with not only DDoS attacks that last over a week to even just basic technical problems with servers crashing. Their software is so early 2000's too. With that said, their payouts are quick and they can never be accused of denying you payouts.

BetOnline has dropped their freerolls and micro-stakes games. Yes, the player pool is small in comparison to ACR. But their software client is excellent for any US facing poker room, IMO. Their hand replayer is far superior to that of ACR too. I have not heard anything bad about payouts either. They too have been targeted with a DDoS attack a few days before ACRs attack, but got out of it within a few days.

As for Ignition and Intertops, I cannot say anything about them personally because of my location. They have denied me access.

Disclaimer, I have not deposited or withdrawn any money on either ACR or BOL. I will probably do that next year when I move out this backward State that I am residing in. At that time, I will more than likely have accounts with both Ignition and Intertops and whatever other poker room I can get into. Plan on fishing, sitting in the sun, and playing poker all day long.

Good luck.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black chip poker is a good room to play there in USA.If I lived there I'd play at BCP and ACR.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Welcome to the community.
Try playing ACR. There is a good selection of freerolls and interesting promotions for new players. Good luck.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely explore your options by checking out the other sites accessible to US players. I play a little on Ignition, Intertops and Betonline. I mainly play on ACR due to the large player pool and the variety of tournaments they offer.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
From these rooms I like the ACR more.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat.
I have been a member for some time and have learned much, since then...
I play on BCP and Sportsbetting… I figured that, These sites are safe to play on if Cardschat is sponsoring anything on these sites.
I am confident, that you will have fun and learn much here on Cardschat.
Good luck at the tables...