Advice please?

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not about withdrawals and fraud no not at all.
I've even seen people complain about this. People who said that pokerstars was a fraudulent website, for example. Entire websites have been dedicated to it. Of course, literally anyone can make a website, so that doesn't have any credibility (it isn't about the credibility of the claims), but still it means that people do complain.

There will always be a time when something doesn't work as expected, when someone takes a decision that you don't like, etc. So people will always find something to complain about, whether justified or unjustified.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've even seen people complain about this. People who said that PokerStars was a fraudulent website, for example. Entire websites have been dedicated to it. Of course, literally anyone can make a website, so that doesn't have any credibility (it isn't about the credibility of the claims), but still it means that people do complain.

There will always be a time when something doesn't work as expected, when someone takes a decision that you don't like, etc. So people will always find something to complain about, whether justified or unjustified.
The speakers of lies will forever talk.

The speakers of truth will talk just as dedicated. We are not afraid.

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The speakers of lies will forever talk.

The speakers of truth will talk just as dedicated. We are not afraid.
Of course, I believe there are plenty of liars, sore losers and people who think that technology is 100% perfect among the complainers, so there are tons of unjustified complaints, but whether justified or not, they are nevertheless complaints. So the zero complaints claim is highly unrealistic.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I believe there are plenty of liars, sore losers and people who think that technology is 100% perfect among the complainers, so there are tons of unjustified complaints, but whether justified or not, they are nevertheless complaints. So the zero complaints claim is highly unrealistic.
Show me the complaining

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever the Madman gives you a fact, believe the opposite. You'll be right more often than not.
He spends his time here spreading lies and bad advice, which he offers as though he were an authority. Though he genuinely thinks they are truths and brilliant advice. He's not a troll, just delusional.

The mods generally seem to think that's fine. So, it's nice to see a mod in here.

Here's a site I don't mind giving views to. I am sure many of the complaints are nonsense, and I believe PokerStars are a legitimate business. But the complaints, including complaints about funds being seized for no good reason, do (of course!) exist.

http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=1

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever the Madman gives you a fact, believe the opposite. You'll be right more often than not.
He spends his time here spreading lies and bad advice, which he offers as though he were an authority. Though he genuinely thinks they are truths and brilliant advice. He's not a troll, just delusional.

The mods generally seem to think that's fine. So, it's nice to see a mod in here.

Here's a site I don't mind giving views to. I am sure many of the complaints are nonsense, and I believe PokerStars are a legitimate business. But the complaints, including complaints about funds being seized for no good reason, do (of course!) exist.

http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=1
I will like for these amaya supremacists to explain in detail why The Rational Group have in any way made the site worse. It is no doubt agents of fate, "rational" people are of course the dearest to fate for we study her ways rather than assume we can alter her will.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will like for these amaya supremacists to explain in detail why The Rational Group have in any way made the site worse. It is no doubt agents of fate, "rational" people are of course the dearest to fate for we study her ways rather than assume we can alter her will.

Here's a fine example.

Madman seems to think that the people complaining about the recent changes to PokerStars are "amaya supremacists" and asks for "detail why The Rational Group have in any way made the site worse".

He seems to believe that Rational Group bought PokerStars from Amaya, and have made changes to it.

Exactly the opposite is true. Amaya bought Rational Group.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/amaya-agrees-to-acquire-rational-group-owner-of-pokerstars-and-full-tilt-poker-for-49-billion-262966881.html

We'll overlook the way that he shifts the topic now that his assertion that there are zero complaints against PokerStars is proven wrong.
But don't think he's given up on that idea. He's known to repeatedly spout "facts" after he's been shown that those "facts" were incorrect.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a fine example.

Madman seems to think that the people complaining about the recent changes to PokerStars are "amaya supremacists" and asks for "detail why The Rational Group have in any way made the site worse".

He seems to believe that Rational Group bought PokerStars from Amaya, and have made changes to it.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...full-tilt-poker-for-49-billion-262966881.html

We'll overlook the way that he shifts the topic now that his assertion that there are zero complaints against PokerStars is wrong.
But don't think he's given up on that idea. He's known to repeatedly spout "facts" after he's been shown that those "facts" were incorrect.
Even if new PokerStars is worse than old, all other site are worse nonetheless

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a fine example.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...full-tilt-poker-for-49-billion-262966881.html

We'll overlook the way that he shifts the topic now that his assertion that there are zero complaints against PokerStars is wrong.
Rational group were there because Amaya was up and coming, fate can make things happen in past not just present t to help an aspiring company get a boost

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a fine example.

We'll overlook the way that he shifts the topic now that his assertion that there are zero complaints against PokerStars is proven wrong.
Pay attention to two things:

"The Rational team will be retained and online poker services provided by PokerStars and full tilt poker will be unaffected by the Transaction, with players continuing to enjoy uninterrupted access to their gaming experience.

The boards of directors of both Amaya and Oldford Group unanimously approved the Agreement."

This is no coincidence

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rational group were there because Amaya was up and coming, fate can make things happen in past not just present t to help an aspiring company get a boost

Oh yeah, he doesn't understand how chronology works either. Now that he's been proven wrong about who bought who, he believes events in the future can influence events in the past.
Something about aliens and the Illuminati is coming up next.
And the mods seem generally quite content to have their forums filled up with this junk. But maybe that is changing.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay attention to two things:

"The Rational team will be retained and online poker services provided by PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker will be unaffected by the Transaction, with players continuing to enjoy uninterrupted access to their gaming experience.

The boards of directors of both Amaya and Oldford Group unanimously approved the Agreement."

This is no coincidence

Ok, I paid attention to those two things. Now what?

The recent changes that people complain about happened after Amaya bought Rational Group.

Your comment was about people complaining about changes made by Rational Group. Rational Group has not made changes. Rational Group no longer exists.

I fail to see how the things I just paid attention to make your comment any less nonsensical. As usual, your comment has been a waste of time.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I paid attention to those two things. Now what?

The recent changes that people complain about happened after Amaya bought Rational Group.

Your comment was about people complaining about changes made by Rational Group. Rational Group has not made changes. Rational Group no longer exists.

I fail to see how the things I just paid attention to make your comment any less nonsensical. As usual, your comment has been a waste of time.
In time you will see that this buying that is same same.

They were both united in an urge for true rng and Noble hosting of online gambling.

Notice the stars? The aliens cannot be denied.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

The PokerStars still would recommend a poker school .

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
That is undeniably PokerStars
Have you been withdrawing your play money to know that.

[emoji235]

Zero complaint of withdrawal not going through or financial fraud grabs of cash or money dumping

Zero eh!!!

More facts or more fiction, are you privy to all communications that Stars receives.

[emoji238] [emoji102]

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that even actual PR Managers of PS are not able to promote Stars to the extent Madman does [emoji5]
Ever considered to join their Team backed by all threads/posts on CC in favour of PS? [emoji6]