Anyone play on ActionCardz - looks awfully sketch

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never heard on that site, don't deposit any money there, so many respectable poker sites why play there?

C

clintheskimo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

it's totally legit just new and maybe not perfectly commercially developed but it's running fine and i love the community online. they have many ways of deposit and withdraw and they're doing well it seems. there's a Facebook group and their admins get lots of praise from customers. i haven't seen one issue at all with the site been on for maybe a year now playing not too frequently but sometimes non stop for days lol it's really a great little site.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have never heard of this site. I believe that playing on such local and little-known sites is dangerous. I prefer popular sites with a good reputation and because of this I always know that my money is safe.

T

TheCleaner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it is not legit. It's a functioning poker site, yes. However, if you play anything above the micros, you will face the owners and their friends who all collude and cheat. Open any stake of 1/2, 2/5 and 5/10 (both NL and PLO) and you will see the exact same players, day after day. I can give the full list of screen names for anyone that wants it, just not sure if it's allowable to post that in this reply. If it is, I'll reply with the full lists.

It's a complete waste of time to play here because of the cheating and the fact that the owners themselves play on the site every day. Total conflict of interest and some of the worst scum you can find in the poker world.

You will get transactions done quickly, both deposit and withdrawals. But playing against the same pool of 8-10 players, at least 3 of them being owners, is just a pure waste.

The Mavens poker platform is not secure in any way. Site/Skin owners have all of your login info, including passwords. Stay away.

Action Cardz and Bluffshove are both absolute shit for traffic as well.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never heard of it but looked into it a bit because of this post. I wonder if there is easy money here?

T

TheCleaner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The micros have a handful of fishy players but if you play anything over 25 cent blinds it's a reg/owner infested cheat fest. Not worth it at all. At least 3 of the main players all live in the same house. Complete scam, basically.

T

TheCleaner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

it's totally legit just new and maybe not perfectly commercially developed but it's running fine and i love the community online. they have many ways of deposit and withdraw and they're doing well it seems. there's a Facebook group and their admins get lots of praise from customers. i haven't seen one issue at all with the site been on for maybe a year now playing not too frequently but sometimes non stop for days lol it's really a great little site.
Yeah, ok Shill.

D

Doinitwell22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
i play on action and would like to communicate with anyone that has knowledge of collision on this site

D

Doinitwell22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
B
No, it is not legit. It's a functioning poker site, yes. However, if you play anything above the micros, you will face the owners and their friends who all collude and cheat. Open any stake of 1/2, 2/5 and 5/10 (both NL and PLO) and you will see the exact same players, day after day. I can give the full list of screen names for anyone that wants it, just not sure if it's allowable to post that in this reply. If it is, I'll reply with the full lists.

It's a complete waste of time to play here because of the cheating and the fact that the owners themselves play on the site every day. Total conflict of interest and some of the worst scum you can find in the poker world.

You will get transactions done quickly, both deposit and withdrawals. But playing against the same pool of 8-10 players, at least 3 of them being owners, is just a pure waste.

The Mavens poker platform is not secure in any way. Site/Skin owners have all of your login info, including passwords. Stay away.

Action Cardz and Bluffshove are both absolute shit for traffic as well.
Hey man i have played on this site for a few years and have often wondered about what you say .It has been two years since you posted this if you can would like to talk about it if possible

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ActionCardz Poker is a new underground poker room from the USA. It was launched at the end of 2020 and is the reincarnation of the Big Dog Poker room. Registration in the poker room is open to residents of any country. There are no regional restrictions here.ActionCardz Poker does not have the usual bonus system, which is typical for all such private poker sites. The only exception is Bad Beat Jackpot.

D

Doinitwell22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
ActionCardz Poker is a new underground poker room from the USA. It was launched at the end of 2020 and is the reincarnation of the Big Dog Poker room. Registration in the poker room is open to residents of any country. There are no regional restrictions here.ActionCardz Poker does not have the usual bonus system, which is typical for all such private poker sites. The only exception is Bad Beat Jackpot.
Are you agent for this site ??

M

maharishi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
i play on action and would like to communicate with anyone that has knowledge of collision on this site
I used to play there and stopped because I found out about devious goings on. I also tried to get them shut down. Totally crooked.

D

Doinitwell22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I used to play there and stopped because I found out about devious goings on. I also tried to get them shut down. Totally crooked.
Devices can you be more specfic please ?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Open any stake of 1/2, 2/5 and 5/10 (both NL and PLO) and you will see the exact same players, day after day.
This sounds like any normal card room. I can't wait to check it out! 🤑

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Never heard of them and never played there...