ACR "you can't click anything there" bug

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks this actually fixed my problem! Just opened another ACR copy and it started downloading some random files, but it worked afterwards!

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've found an interesting trick how to quickly reinstall ACR and not to delete all of your notes and settings. It's for those who has this bug regulary and needs to reinstall ACR regulary as well. (Windows 7)

Once you see this unclickable lobby - and realize you need to reinstall the program again - just don't close the program, run the uninstallation/installation file immediately. Only when the uninstallation process is finished, close the program the usuall way, by close button, not using your Task Manager. Well you'll have to see their stupid browser ads for a minute. After closing the program and the browser tab you can run the installation file again and then run ACR. All your settings will be saved.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please tell me which Browser are you using? Also which windows version do you have?
Sorry for late answer. Missed the notice.
So i use Google Chrome and Windows 10. I have Explorer too and never use it, but when ACR clien starts opening, windows start popping up in Explorer browser(sometimes it happens, not allways)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for late answer. Missed the notice.
So i use Google Chrome and Windows 10. I have Explorer too and never use it, but when ACR clien starts opening, windows start popping up in Explorer browser(sometimes it happens, not allways)

The only time my ACR client opens a browser window is when you exit the application. If you are getting browser popups during game play or any time before closing the browser, then you have a problem. If so, you should contact the ACR Rep directly in the Support thread that they have in this forum.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time my ACR client opens a browser window is when you exit the application. If you are getting browser popups during game play or any time before closing the browser, then you have a problem. If so, you should contact the ACR Rep directly in the Support thread that they have in this forum.
Thx for the important caution