ACR vs. Carbon

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my friend said carbon isnt paying out and been over a year......

Your friend is greatly misinformed, they are paying out good for the last 3-4 months, if you get the bitcoin option you generally can get your money with in a week.

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to love Carbon and their graphics, but ACR has more FRs to play in so I'm leaning towards ACR.

T

theevildub

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR or BCP all the way !!!!!!!!!

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used toplay a ton on Carbon, but lately it doesn't seem to be doing as well though it never seemed great. Loving ACR though. Seems easier. Also smaller tables suit my current BR better. Has anyone played at both and found one to be easier over the other? I've never withdrawn, so I'm not really interested in that aspect so much.

I used to play a lot as well on Carbon and currently mess with ACR a little.
Never deposited on either site but WD on Carbon once last year. Ive been debating a deposit on ACR but I'm unsure because I never really wanted to ever make a deposit.
I always played freerolls to start a roll.
I like ACR better when I want a real feel to the game of poker.
:eek: Carbon to me always felt like frenzied poker.

EXTREMUM

EXTREMUM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smaller than Bovada or BOL, might be bigger than Carbon these days.

Just checking the numbers, via ACR's homepage, and they're roughly the same as BetOnline, at midday and weekday evenings. :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now ACR is better.
Carbon used to have a very good software.
but recently, they are ruin their business. by not table selection, eliminate HUD and notes...etc.

A

asdasda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play carbon some years.
but i did not play the last 5 years.
some month ago i wanted to give carbon another try.

but they changed the withdrawal policy.
very user-unfriendly...

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now ACR is better.
Carbon used to have a very good software.
but recently, they are ruin their business. by not table selection, eliminate HUD and notes...etc.

Except you can use their own HUD and add notes easily.

No table selection is the right way to go...

and the software is MUCH better than ACR.

Look, if waiting 4-6 weeks is a huge deal breaker for cashouts (and it shouldn't be unless you're a pro) go ACR.

But if you play mostly MTTs, go Carbon imho; these fields are so soft it's hillarious.

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went back to Carbon a couple of days ago and its totally changed for someone like me who plays Omaha H/L and micro stakes. Carbon didnt have any micro under .05/.10 and i am just starting out so I went with ACR for the freerolls and the micro .01/.02 games. The software and VIP program at Carbon used to be way better and it seems like ACR has a pretty good program for the avid player. I went with ACR.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went back to Carbon a couple of days ago and its totally changed for someone like me who plays Omaha H/L and micro stakes. Carbon didnt have any micro under .05/.10 and i am just starting out so I went with ACR for the freerolls and the micro .01/.02 games. The software and VIP program at Carbon used to be way better and it seems like ACR has a pretty good program for the avid player. I went with ACR.

The Software at Carbon KILLS ACR, let's be real.

If you want to play 1 penny 2 penny....well, ya, I guess good luck with that, lolz.

Yes, ACR has dead games and some rakeback....good luck winnign anything against the nits who play cash there.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used toplay a ton on Carbon, but lately it doesn't seem to be doing as well though it never seemed great. Loving ACR though. Seems easier. Also smaller tables suit my current BR better. Has anyone played at both and found one to be easier over the other? I've never withdrawn, so I'm not really interested in that aspect so much.

You have never withdrawn? Before I would recommend any poker site to my friends, I would test out their withdrawal policy. Lock Poker used to have $500 freerolls every week, but it was useless because when you went to withdraw, nothing happened.
You might prefer to play the play money games, but I am not wasting hundreds of hours playing on a no pay site. Always do a sample small withdraw, because if a place cannot pay the small money, they are not going to pay out the big money.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is one of the toughest places to play for cash anyways. Carbon is legit, well they have got rid of all their affiliates and what not, and their business has went down hill. They were having payment issues for a while, but they have been on top of it for the last 5 months.