ACR traffic

Z

Zaksdad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there ... fairly new to CC, learning my way around ... I've been doing a little rail-birding on ACR, trying to get a feel for the cash games before I make an actual deposit ... it seems that on most nights there is almost no traffic at all on the limit games, is that accurate? Is it your experience that those tables aren't very popular or do I possibly not get a true count because I haven't made a deposit? Thanks

J

JBizFree

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you should have a true count whether you deposit or not. I am unfamiliar with limit games but can vouch that the site gets pretty good traffic.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tables look the same to everyone. If you are in the US you are not going to find good limit games most of the time anywhere. The weekends will be your best chance.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there and the traffic is pretty good and yes the weekends will be your best days for full tables:0) have fun and good luck:0)

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there ... fairly new to CC, learning my way around ... I've been doing a little rail-birding on ACR, trying to get a feel for the cash games before I make an actual deposit ... it seems that on most nights there is almost no traffic at all on the limit games, is that accurate? Is it your experience that those tables aren't very popular or do I possibly not get a true count because I haven't made a deposit? Thanks

I play NL and some nights the choice is thin.

Z

Zaksdad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume much of ACR traffic is from European players ... is it possible that I'm missing some of the higher traffic windows because of time difference? I'm in USA, EST, probably 4-7 hours earlier than those folks, so 8-9P my time is maybe 12-4A there ... if that's an accurate time difference, would something like noon - 4P my time be a better barometer of good traffic times of 6P-midnight there?