• Start date
SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello, Hope this isn't too much of a dumb question but I'm a cash game player and apparently ACR has credited me $10 in Tourney Bucks and just wondering if there is a special way to use that Tourney Bucks balance or by signing up in a tournament, does it use that balance first before my real money balance?
Thanks

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My experience is that they will use the bucks to pay a full entry fee, but not just a part of the fee. :)

PS - It was definitely not a dumb question, in fact it was a very good one. :)

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello, Hope this isn't too much of a dumb question but I'm a cash game player and apparently ACR has credited me $10 in Tourney Bucks and just wondering if there is a special way to use that Tourney Bucks balance or by signing up in a tournament, does it use that balance first before my real money balance?
Thanks
Thanks a bunch

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They did that for my birthday, gave me T10--i played 5 two dollar spin and gos and they take from T dollars first. Now however the lowest buy in spin and go is 5 dollars and I sure hope they change that.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$10 will be used initially when participating in tournaments. It's a pity they don't play a role in cash games. If the registration cost is higher, only then will real money be used.

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
They did that for my birthday, gave me T10--i played 5 two dollar spin and gos and they take from T dollars first. Now however the lowest buy in spin and go is 5 dollars and I sure hope they change that.
Okay so if you win one of the spin n gos, does the winnings stay in Tourney Bucks or become part of your real money balance?
Thanks

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay so if you win one of the spin n gos, does the winnings stay in Tourney Bucks or become part of your real money balance?
Thanks
It becomes part of ur real money balance just like everywhere else where tb's are offered.

U could have just opened the software and tried a bit around, registering/unregistering for mtts/sngs without any players in it to see what happens. there will be a confirmation screen before u really register which shows that they will take the tb's first.

Its not rocket science 😅

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U could have just opened the software and tried a bit around, registering/unregistering for mtts/sngs without any players in it to see what happens. there will be a confirmation screen before u really register which shows that they will take the tb's first.
Maybe OP has never played tournaments. But as you say, you can always unregister from a tournament or SnG, that has not yet begun, and then the funds are returned to your account. For MTTs the cutoff is usually something like one minute before scheduled starting time. For SnGs its when the last player has joined like player number 9 in a 9-man. This is very similar across sites.