S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

I asked this in another thread but it may have got lost.

Does anyone know if the ACR Special freerolls (with streamer bounties) are a long-term thing?

I just came across them and hope I'm not too late to the party! They are a great format :)

Thanks in advance,

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think any one here would know the answer to that one. I am not sure even that people high up in ACR would know. They might have to do a bit of a study to see if this is a long term profitable move for them. They are giving away a lot of money and it might be hard to know what they are getting back in return.

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think any one here would know the answer to that one. I am not sure even that people high up in ACR would know. They might have to do a bit of a study to see if this is a long term profitable move for them. They are giving away a lot of money and it might be hard to know what they are getting back in return.
Thanksfor your replu - you make some good points. Do you happen to know when they started these?

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a hard calculation, $3500 as guaranteed Prize pool. Max 10000 entries, rebuy costs $2.20 so to get back the prize pool they would need $3500/ $0.2
17500 rebuy's or direct entries.
They payout structure and the tournament structures are nice, normaly you can wait for good hands long enough, and mostly there are enough guys that risk their stack with crappy holdings.
Advice enjoy as long as they last.
Oh and I forgot the bounties they have to be financed too. But idk how the calculations go if there are other income sources, like twitch stream views.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Does anyone know if the ACR Special Freerolls (with streamer bounties) are a long-term thing?

I just came across them and hope I'm not too late to the party! They are a great format :)

Thanks in advance,
Well, these freerolls have been going on for almost six months now, and I've won quite a lot during this time, but I've never been lucky enough to knock out a streamer and get a $1000 bounty on his head. At the moment, the tournaments will run until 26 June, and I don't know if they will be extended in the future, but it would be great if they were.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thanks to the ACR, I introduced the crypt. How long it will last hardly anyone knows here, six months have already been long enough. It will be sad without them.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Special Streamer Freeroll is great for increasing your bankroll even if you don't get a streamer's bounty. The WPN Promo team will promote these MTTs if they continue to add new players, net new depositors, and returning depositors based on this promotion. I would agree no one knows how long this promotion will last from outside WPN.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they last forever..lol
They are one of my favorite tournaments to play, because they are turbo and I can win some free money in a fast way. But I really don't know how long they are going to last, I know that at least for this month we are still going to have these tournaments.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Does anyone know if the ACR Special Freerolls (with streamer bounties) are a long-term thing?

Thanks in advance,
These started sometime last year (I played my first October 26,2023). They really started to ramp up in December. Multiple games almost every day began at the beginning of January.

There have been many times when I, and others though that they might be ending, but they keep coming. They have undergone several changes, and I believe we are experiencing the third generation of streamer sponsored contracts.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a hard calculation, $3500 as guaranteed Prize pool. Max 10000 entries, rebuy costs $2.20 so to get back the prize pool they would need $3500/ $0.2
17500 rebuy's or direct entries.
They payout structure and the tournament structures are nice, normaly you can wait for good hands long enough, and mostly there are enough guys that risk their stack with crappy holdings.
Advice enjoy as long as they last.
Oh and I forgot the bounties they have to be financed too. But idk how the calculations go if there are other income sources, like twitch stream views.
Disregarding the fact that this is the third iteration of the contract, ACR is still spending huge dollars on this promotion.

Every game, the number of entries is counted as $2 each for the prize pool. So this version of the contract guarantees $3500, but it is ALWAYS surpassed by the actual prize pool. Almost 90% of the PP is made up of unique (free) entries. The other 12% or so are rebuys that bring $2.20 each to ACR. Assuming that the streamer gives up three $1000 bounties and gives away (or simply keeps) $1000 in giveaways, the bigger games are paying out about $15K in PP, $3K in bounties, and $1K in GAs. This does not include Streamer payment (I think it's around $5K for 3 games) and the $2K given to streamers for "freeplay" before the (three total) games. Taking these numbers to the three game package, each streamer is costing ACR approximately $65K per contract, of which ACR "recoups" around $5K in rebuys for the Three game package.

The bigger games hit the 10K player limit, but are still only getting about 900 rebuys. So I like to think of these games as costing ACR about $22K each. There have been well over 400 of them. It should be noted that many of the gen 1 and gen 2 contracts were much richer (in terms of payouts, not necessarily streamer pay) than the current version.

At this rate, ACR will have to spend >>$15M per year to continue them in their current configuration.

Freeroll Passwords