ACR Pot winnings

A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,
On ACR I play with the setting to see my chips in bb instead of a count. In the chat after a hand, it shows winnings in chip count instead of bb. I can't seem to locate anyway to change it, does anyone know of a way?

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, it probably can't be changed

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,
On ACR I play with the setting to see my chips in bb instead of a count. In the chat after a hand, it shows winnings in chip count instead of bb. I can't seem to locate anyway to change it, does anyone know of a way?

Hello, please click on the bankroll under your user name when seated at a table. It should change from your Dollar amount to BBs. /

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello, please click on the bankroll under your user name when seated at a table. It should change from your Dollar amount to BBs. /

I believe what the player is asking is why do the chip amounts not change from chips to blinds in the chat box as well?Though, to be frank, not sure why anyone finds this a pressing matter.

Further, as I am fairly sure most still prefer a 'chip count' the majority preference should stay as is (and I would imagine customizing the chat box for each player would be a demand most sites would prefer to avoid).