ACR Poker (Winning Poker Network) brought back display of player's location

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the title say, this seem to have returned with their latest software update. Which I am pretty happy about, because not having it made online poker even more anonymous. At first glance it seems like, there are now less russians but more brasilians on the tables than before. So maybe some russian players were actually kicked out for bot use, as there was a recent discussion about. The majority of the player pool, at least in SnGs, are still americans.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Glad they did this. Of course, it seems like they messed with the lobby settings again so I need to figure out how to reset so I don't see the on-demand games.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad they did this. Of course, it seems like they messed with the lobby settings again so I need to figure out how to reset so I don't see the on-demand games.
After an update your filters are cancelled, so you need to set them again.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Do you have an old "grandfathered-in" account, fundiver?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks I didn't even notice until I saw your post!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have an old "grandfathered-in" account, fundiver?

Opened like 3 years ago and verified to my swedish adress without any complaints from them, and since then they have not asked me to leave. They also accepted an attempt to withdraw like a year ago, but the money was returned by the e-Vallet. Moreover on this page sweden (and several other countries) is not mentioned:

"1.4 Citizens of germany, Australia and Residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, State of Maryland, State of New Jersey, State of Delaware, State of Nevada, netherlands or Washington State may not download and use the ACR Software for any purpose."

So lets just say, that this is rather confusing. But for sure I am not going to deposit there again, unless the situation becomes more clear ;)

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Opened like 3 years ago and verified to my swedish adress without any complaints from them, and since then they have not asked me to leave. They also accepted an attempt to withdraw like a year ago, but the money was returned by the e-Vallet. Moreover on this page Sweden (and several other countries) is not mentioned:

"1.4 Citizens of Germany, Australia and Residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, State of Maryland, State of New Jersey, State of Delaware, State of Nevada, Netherlands or Washington State may not download and use the ACR Software for any purpose."

So lets just say, that this is rather confusing. But for sure I am not going to deposit there again, unless the situation becomes more clear ;)
It's a little like GG Poker that we discussed.

Putting money in is easy - but getting money out can be very complicated.

THX. I stay away.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a little like GG Poker that we discussed.

Putting money in is easy - but getting money out can be very complicated.
Exactly. I opened said e-Vallet with the sole purpose of withdrawing my money from ACR, and it was a bit complicated, since it required ID-verification and what not. But it turned out, this e-Vallet did not accept a transfer from Costa Rica to Sweden. Presumably due to swedish or EU regulations of some sort. So I guess, this leaves crypto currency or maybe Moneygram as the only options, and the latter comes with a 70$ withdrawal fee for a maximum of 350$. They also offer to send a paper check, but I am pretty sure, swedish banks will not cash that, so I wont even bother trying.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the title say, this seem to have returned with their latest software update. Which I am pretty happy about, because not having it made online poker even more anonymous. At first glance it seems like, there are now less russians but more brasilians on the tables than before. So maybe some russian players were actually kicked out for bot use, as there was a recent discussion about. The majority of the player pool, at least in SnGs, are still americans.
I enjoy the fact that I can see where the people that I am playing are from. I have found different styles of pay from different countries so this helps me know how they bluff and what they play.

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This is good. Just knowing who the Russians are gives you an idea of who tends to be a maniac. 😄

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is fantastic news! Thank you for letting us know. I haven't played in almost a week, and this means I can get back to work on the list of countries I've played against. I'm up to 113 so far. :)

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm wrong or since April 1th the WPN rooms (acr and bcp specialy) they don't offer no more freerolls like the 3 times per week $ 250 RTR and neither do those from other affiliates??

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm wrong or since April 1th the WPN rooms (acr and bcp specialy) they don't offer no more freerolls like the 3 times per week $ 250 RTR and neither do those from other affiliates??
No idea. I have only played a few freerolls there, most of them those $2.2 freebuy ones, where you could win $500 for knocking out a Twitch streamer.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Has anyone already withdrawn BTC from ACR? I made a withdrawal yesterday and the money didn't go through and BINANCE is asking for a txid code and I can't find that code.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never send btc etc from a room to binance or coinbase etc

room to exodus or similar to then from exodus to binance etc
and viceversa

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No idea. I have only played a few freerolls there, most of them those $2.2 freebuy ones, where you could win $500 for knocking out a Twitch streamer.
they are no longer there the $250 rtr were fun and had been around for at least 10 years

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never send btc etc from a room to binance or coinbase etc

room to exodus or similar to then from exodus to binance etc
and viceversa
Does this only belong to bitcoin?

On chico network i sent small amounts multiple times directly to binance in BNB without any issues. Binance gives u a deposit adress.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
binance, coinbase etc. they may not accept gambling transactions and thus close your account.
so always use a middleman like exodus.
to deposit and withdrawal at poker rooms LTC is one of the best since fees are basically "zero"

Zajac666

Zajac666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've withdrawn from ACR in the past directly to Binance but using LTC. I've done it around 4 times and never had any issue. The money went to my Binance ACC in around 25-30 minutes.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also did it at the beginning years ago when I didn't know anything about cryptos etc (not that I'm a genius now :D) then other pros who had been using cryptos for several years explained to me the usefulness of using a middleman since then I always use this procedure.
but everyone is free to do as they wish, if rooms ---> binance works for you, keep going.