Are ACR Poker Freerolls Sponsored by Twitch Over?

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerolls on ACR sponsored by twitchtv streamers are no longer running. Are they over? Did they switch to another platform? Does anyone know anything about it?

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls on ACR sponsored by twitchtv streamers are no longer running. Are they over? Did they switch to another platform? Does anyone know anything about it?
I don't have any inside information, but sadly it look like they are finished. I can't complain as I played most of them and made over $600.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know if they will come back in future, but it looks like that ACR is going through a great update in their client software, also changing the visuals, maybe even the name, from Americas Cardroom to ACR Poker, for what I could see. I have just downloaded the automatic updated, going to 2.0 version of their software, for my surprise this morning.

It would be great to see the freerolls come back, but I believe it may become not sustainable for them to giveaway thousands and thousands of dollars every week. I don't know, a $3,500 prizepool and a $1,000 bounty in a streamer who almost don't know how to play poker is a great attractive, of course, both to Twitch and ACR, but their money is not infinite, huh? It has to come from some place.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know if they will come back in future, but it looks like that ACR is going through a great update in their client software, also changing the visuals, maybe even the name, from Americas Cardroom to ACR Poker, for what I could see. I have just downloaded the automatic updated, going to 2.0 version of their software, for my surprise this morning.

It would be great to see the freerolls come back, but I believe it may become not sustainable for them to giveaway thousands and thousands of dollars every week. I don't know, a $3,500 prizepool and a $1,000 bounty in a streamer who almost don't know how to play poker is a great attractive, of course, both to Twitch and ACR, but their money is not infinite, huh? It has to come from some place.
In fact, I understand that it was not the ACR that funded these awards. It was totally unsustainable for the ACR to do this for so long as these tournaments have been running since the second half of last year. I believe that the streamer himself was bankrolling the 3.5k prize pool (it was 5k in the past. And I even played a 50k one bankrolled by a millionaire streamer)
For streamers it was an interesting move as these tournaments boosted their channels by greatly increasing the number of subscribers and views. And that returns cash for them too. I subscribed to all the channels myself and I always watch them to give me a boost since they offer us such fat tournaments.
If these tournaments are not going to happen anymore sponsored by streamers, I hope the ACR pays attention to this: The tournaments were 3.5k guaranteed and reached an absurd prize pool of 20k due to the rebuys. Soon, the 3.5k guaranteed was bringing in another 15k in rebuys.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have any inside information, but sadly it look like they are finished. I can't complain as I played most of them and made over $600.
I played a few and proceeded to make about $400.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I updated ACR today. To make the site fully visable on my computer, I have to go to my settings and change
my scaling size to shrink it to fit. Lots of new links to learn to manipulate. Then, when I exit the site, I have to put my scaling back so all my other links and Apps work okay.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ask streamers and answer here, at least one streamer can know if there will be more freerolls

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope they bring them back . Or at least give some special freerolls every week , one two or more , every week from now on . That would be nice. Many freerolls every day is not sth that can go on for ever for real .

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
temporarily no one discloses such information because the ACR site itself has suspended these games so far, we hope that after a little wait we will be able to learn a little about these free tournaments, the main thing is to be patient and wait for streamers a lot and such tournaments are very weekend for both players and the site itself I think they will not refuse it

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think no one know the answer for this question, maybe only the ACR reps. I hope they come back with those tournaments, they were great tournaments.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that they ended up, sadly, in tournaments that are great for making a bankroll.

B

basedjanio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I hope that freerolls will back in future, nice action as for me)

Aces High

Aces High

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Curious, has anyone been able to build off the money you won off those tournaments since they stopped?

Aces High

Aces High

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Have you been building off that 600 or is it dwindling?

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
good tournaments, I look forward to coming back!!!

Freeroll Passwords