ACR Password Problems With Private Tournaments

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else experiencing password problems with private tournaments at ACR? Ever since new software download cannot log into any of the free private tournaments or penny roll tournaments. Just reloaded a fresh version of the software and changed my password. Still can't get into them. I have contacted customer support to see what they say.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Anyone else experiencing password problems with private tournaments at ACR? Ever since new software download cannot log into any of the free private tournaments or penny roll tournaments. Just reloaded a fresh version of the software and changed my password. Still can't get into them. I have contacted customer support to see what they say.
Open the Tournament Lobby, then register from there. Should work then. Good Luck

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HA, such an easy solution. Out of habit, I've always just registered from the main list. So funny I didn't think about this. Thanks.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR private tournament bug: Password is always incorrect.

There is a bug in ACR's private tournament password field which is always wrong. To get around this you just have to go to the lobby of the tournament and register there. Below is the email response I got from tech support.

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties when registering to a private tournament.

We are aware of the issue and our Tech Team is currently working on it.
In the meantime, registering through the Tournament Lobby instead, should solve the issue for now.
We do not have an ETA on when this situation will be resolved, but we expect this to be taken care of in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Best regards,

Dallas
Customer Service Representative.