ACR new avatars.... What do you say???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the feedback! We are indeed on stage 1, meaning that we will come up with really cool ones later on, and some special ones! The avatars are optional if you like you can select your favorite picture and upload it.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do not like the avatars. I have turned mine off, but is there a way to keep from seeing everyone elses?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like the avatars. I have turned mine off, but is there a way to keep from seeing everyone elses?

Not at this moment. I sent your comment to the department in charge so they can check it.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes agree with this too! Also is only me who has an issue with the in-table rankings? After a while the info tab [in which position I am currently at and how many players left] turn into blank! This is a must fixed!

YES this as well. I reported this problem to live chat a month or so ago. Like say if I have the info tab on to see my ranking within the tourney, if I click on the chat box and then attempt to go back to info, the info tab will be blank. all the other boxes(chat/atm ect.) work fine, it's just the info box with the rank/stack size info ect. When this occurs I normally have to pull up the tourney lobby to see that info.

I have tried closing the table and reseating myself but it still will not work again. I have also heard this complaint from a few dozen people while watching some Twitch.tv poker streams as well.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not at this moment. I sent your comment to the department in charge so they can check it.

Please see the above post #30. I have ran into this problem quite a bit, as well as others it seems. Thanks for your time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please see the above post #30. I have ran into this problem quite a bit, as well as others it seems. Thanks for your time.

Hello, Guys! Could you please tell me which type of computer or OS are you using so I can help you with this matter.

lilcharlierich

lilcharlierich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they could do better on these

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! My OS is Windows 10. :)

Thank you very much! I created a ticket and sent it to the IT department, once I have an update I will let you know guys, thank you very much for your cooperation.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wish they had spent the time fixing the frequent lag issues instead of adding a weak collection of avatars.

ByronP

ByronP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad to see them try something but these are not it.

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

ACR Rep:

I thank you for your support with quickly addressing our concerns to the IT Department, it is nice to know that I can upload my own pic and use it - again thanks and looking forward to the sites future improvements.

V/r,

SHERMSTICK

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep:

I thank you for your support with quickly addressing our concerns to the IT Department, it is nice to know that I can upload my own pic and use it - again thanks and looking forward to the sites future improvements.

V/r,

SHERMSTICK

I don't see any place to upload my own picture. Where do you see that option?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, got the latest update regarding avatars. From now is not available the option for uploading pictures, the department in charge are currently working on this to see if we can have both options available. Also if you don't like the avatars, you can disable them by clicking on Options > Table Options and uncheck the "Show Avatars" option. Or just select the ACR avatar. If you have any questions or need help please let me know.

theman2017

theman2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ARC avatar

I was playing last night and noticed the new avatars. It became annoying when you put the mouse on it and the avatar popped out.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I reverted to the original. None of them appeal to me at this point.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I did the same, initially tried one, but after looking at it for a couple days, I went back to the original ACR avatar.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree it is a step in the right direction but there is still plenty of room for improvement.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i played with them one night but I'm bored now.....women? whatcha gonna do? just opted out of avatars ..ty Rep!

Last edited:
Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you don't like the avatars, you can disable them by clicking on Options > Table Options and uncheck the "Show Avatars" option.

Thank you for the instructions! And I was glad to see that it disabled my avatar and everyone else's too!

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah I see a lot of people with no avatar next to there name. seems a lot of people do not care for them, but on the other hand there are lots of people with them on.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah I see a lot of people with no avatar next to there name. seems a lot of people do not care for them, but on the other hand there are lots of people with them on.

I think most of the people with them on, just don't know how to turn them off, lol.

Most of the people that have commented, do not like them.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not care for them.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they can end up being great if you add a lot more choices. You should add celebrities/actors/movie figures, athletes, animals/nature, etc