Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.
Since February, they have a version for andoid, but this is a stupid application. Some of the tournaments are missing, the table does not open automatically, if you log in after the start of the tournament, the game is constantly lagging and it is impossible to play. 😱
So, I can say that they do not have an application.🤣

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Since February, they have a version for andoid, but this is a stupid application. Some of the tournaments are missing, the table does not open automatically, if you log in after the start of the tournament, the game is constantly lagging and it is impossible to play. 😱
So, I can say that they do not have an application.🤣
Thank you for your reply. I hope they will make a mobile app soon, as there are many interesting tournaments at night and it would be more convenient to play from a phone.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thank you for your reply. I hope they will make a mobile app soon, as there are many interesting tournaments at night and it would be more convenient to play from a phone.
I tried to play from my phone, but in the end I had to get up and turn on my laptop, because every hand the table hung up and it was impossible to play a single hand. It will work for 15 minutes and freezes again.
I use the mobile app only to register for a tournament when my laptop is not at hand.
They've been making this app for so long that I don't think a good app is coming soon.😔