ACR Frerrolls

J

JohnnyD568

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doe’s anybody know what happened to the freerolls at ACR? Two issues I’ve found. A while back you could play freerolls to win “ tickets” for other games. These were for .10 cent games of various types. I won 7 tickets of those but now when you click to play one of them it asks for a password . There was never any mention of needing a password to play those games so I suppose I win 7 tickets to games I can’t play. The second issue is as of lately they have another promotion going for AIOF and what they call OSS freerolls but when you click to play it doesn’t allow it to come up. Buy ins are zero under freeroll section but when you click nothing happens. Also the Saturday Cardschat freerolls are no longer available unless they started it back up. Anyone familiar with this?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doe’s anybody know what happened to the freerolls at ACR? Two issues I’ve found. A while back you could play freerolls to win “ tickets” for other games. These were for .10 cent games of various types. I won 7 tickets of those but now when you click to play one of them it asks for a password . There was never any mention of needing a password to play those games so I suppose I win 7 tickets to games I can’t play. The second issue is as of lately they have another promotion going for AIOF and what they call OSS freerolls but when you click to play it doesn’t allow it to come up. Buy ins are zero under freeroll section but when you click nothing happens. Also the Saturday Cardschat freerolls are no longer available unless they started it back up. Anyone familiar with this?
There are alot of diffrent things going on with the freerolls and of course they just keep changing. To get into the AIOF freerolls you have to be quick the ussally fill up to max in about 2 seconds so be ready and good luck.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sorry, unfortunately I won't be able to help you, I also have some tickets, as for CC I've been playing normally, maybe some admin can help

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat doesnt have freerolls
thier is no more freerolls on ACR anymorehere it has been replace with this https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...riends-events-leaderboard-usa-ontario-500773/ hope that helps

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
your 11 cent ACR tickets should be good for a year .go to 'my account ' at the top of the homepage , then open 'ticket manager'

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your 11 cent ACR tickets should be good for a year .go to 'my account ' at the top of the homepage , then open 'ticket manager'
Then click on one of your tickets listed and it will show you the available tournies for that ticket.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the AIOF freerolls continue during the BOSS + OSS series , i guess . then the regular $50 freerolls open to everyone return i imagine