Did ACR stop the free rolls .Haven't seen them for a few days ? glgl

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't seen any besides those bingo all in or fold sats. Was hoping they would finally included stud or stud8 in the freeroll schedule but it looks like they discontinued them.

They're still having problems with the software as some folks are getting java error messages or some kind of error codes I saw one poster mentioned here on this site. Perhaps the freerolls will come back as they were after the software issues are resolved.

I know there are thousands of folks that play them everyday and asking the same question you are.

GL

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haven’t seen any but just getting back into poker after a long layoff

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
as they used to not beat out as a streamer and don't give so much money, there are free tournaments, but the amount of money there is not a large payout of $250, but still there are free tournaments so you can play them if you have no money at all you can win some money

D

Doc99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
as they used to not beat out as a streamer and don't give so much money, there are free tournaments, but the amount of money there is not a large payout of $250, but still there are free tournaments so you can play them if you have no money at all you can win some money
ACR's normal $50 freerolls have stopped man.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you find them in the lobby starting in 5 hours, then another after 3 hours etc etc
the usual routine

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i wish i could find them in the tourney lobby ! to me the new 'settings' system is impossible to adjust correctly so the '$50 GNT freerolls' appear .(if anyone can clue me in that would be great ) . and almost every new download or update messes up my laptop . i have to find and delete all the old files and re-intall a new download ..... very frustrating .

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are where they have ever been and no they are not "rarer" than in the past. No idea what u guys problem is tbh, they are under scheduled freerolls.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
exactly the first one starts in about 8 hours then there will be another one after 3 hours etc etc
They've had a week full of huge problems. removing the $50 freerolls is the first thing they do to avoid burdening the client? or because they are not that important at that moment.
I understand them perfectly.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They seem pretty rare these days.
Since Dec 24th I think they've ran very few, very few of those regularly scheduled freerolls that happen every few hours.

There were a few of those freerolls scheduled for today but they've all been removed.

Yeah, I get there are a lot of folks that enjoy the freeroll promotion since there are usually like 1000+ entrants in all of them so I get that they're not happy especially during this holiday week where people actually had time to play, lol.

But its a promotion and ACR can get rid of it whenever they like.

On the other hand, lol and the hard working folks at ACR don't want to see this and I love the site and have to be fair, lol:

those "technical issues" have been going on now since at least DEC 24 and they had to shut down cash games in the middle of the day yesterday to fix something,

And its been like that almost every day since at least the 24th with the whole site.

And its not just those freerolls having issues as mentioned above.

So something seems really, really off and even by now they should have fixed the issue or at least gotten to the point where its not an almost daily issue.
It doesn't seem like something they can do like shut down the site during the off hours and fix whatever is happening.

And again, to be fair, lets see it from ACR's side, ACR has gone out of its way to support the players with refunds and tried to inform folks of expected down times so they're working on it but this lingering problem doesnt look good for them.

But either way, whatever it is, ACR should reexamine its backup plan or whatever they have in place to deal with issues like this so they make sure ALL of the games that THEY want to run are on schedule so folks aren't disappointed.

Even if they're the lowly freerollers.

As for the freerollers, the regualr freerolls haven't been running with any consistency (if they run at all ) but unless the entire site is down, lol then the freerolls that the ACR Streamers host and some of the Streamers 1 cent tourns have been running with more consistently than the regular freerolls so that might be an option for you.

GL

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR has very few freeroll nowadays . they gave away all this cash some time ago with the streams and now they have stopped . i think they should add some more freerolls in their lobby

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
at times over the last few years, they have run a lot of good freerolls for a while and then theyve gone away for a while... and then after a while, they have always seemed to come back with some good freerolls again. i havent been able to log in there in a month though. the downloaded client i have when i click to open it, doesnt even try to open, and then when i try to download a new version, my spyware flags it so i havent played there in over a month myself. doesnt seem as though im missing much though if none of the good freerolls are going on there right now