ACR - Didn't Receive Full Winnings (resolved)

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I sent them an e-mail with more screenshots, and noted this over on my 2023 Challenge Thread.

But it seems ACR may have had a hiccup today, as at first, I noticed there was a mistake in showing the payout for 1st place in a 55c SnG that I was in. On the table, it showed $1.91 for a win, but the lobby (which was correct) showed $7.71. Then I noticed my account balance was not going up as the payouts were (as they always do). And it seems I was only credited $1.10 for my 3rd place, which should have been $3.54.

I know it's a miniscule amount, but when you're building a micro bankroll, it feels like it isn't. Even so, it's worrying that I was not credited the full amount, and makes me think how many others my not have been either. Although, I do believe this is the first time this has happened on my account, and I'm sure I've always been credited up until now.

I checked my "Financial History" on the ACR tab, and that shows that I was only credited $1.10 and not $3.54.

So to everyone, make sure you check your balances and make sure you are getting credited for what you win!

Acr mistake 01 jpg

Acr mistake 02 jpg

Acr 20230302

Acr mistake 07

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why don't you play the $5k freerolls? You'll build the micro bankroll in no time.

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why don't you play the $5k freerolls? You'll build the micro bankroll in no time.

That's not the point of this thread. And I'm not sure which freerolls you're talking about.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Unbelievable... this is unacceptable. I hope to solve your problem as soon as possible.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
That's not the point of this thread. And I'm not sure which freerolls you're talking about.
He talks about the twitch streamers special freerolls which are running almost every day :)
It's a promo from Acr .
Each streamer has a bounty of 1k on his head , 5 times in fact !
On top of that there's always between 5-10K in the pot.
The most lucrative tournaments they have right now..
I think one starts in one and a half hours today.
You can find them by marking the tabs "freerolls" and "private"
It says 2,20 buy in but that's just for theunlimited re entries first try is for free

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He talks about the twitch streamers special freerolls which are running almost every day :)
It's a promo from Acr .
Each streamer has a bounty of 1k on his head , 5 times in fact !
On top of that there's always between 5-10K in the pot.
The most lucrative tournaments they have right now..
I think one starts in one and a half hours today.
You can find them by marking the tabs "freerolls" and "private"
It says 2,20 buy in but that's just for theunlimited re entries first try is for free

I play in PokerBrahs on Saturdays regularly. I can't always play in all of them. PokerBrahs has a $20 bounty on his. Who has a $1K bounty??

EDIT: Oh... ACR has their own? I didn't know that, actually. I'll check that out.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I play in PokerBrahs on Saturdays regularly. I can't always play in all of them. PokerBrahs has a $20 bounty on his. Who has a $1K bounty??
Twitch streamers who usually are esports guys.
They play on Acr as a promo and they have 5 times 1K bounty on their head.
I already won one 1k bounty and made 2nd place for 780$ recently in one of these freerolls.
You should check it out:)

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Twitch streamers who usually are esports guys.
They play on Acr as a promo and they have 5 times 1K bounty on their head.
I already won one 1k bounty and made 2nd place for 780$ recently in one of these freerolls.
You should check it out:)

I edited my post right after I posted it haha. I will definitely check it out.. as long as I can get this situation here figured out.

Thanks!

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I checked my "Financial History" on the ACR tab, and that shows that I was only credited $1.10 and not $3.54.

Correction: I was credited $1.18. I misread the 88 cents as 80 cents. Still doesn't change anything tho.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, those $2.20 tournaments are at the bottom of the private games and do not open for registration until 10 minutes to their start. I realize you seem to be having issues with ACR but there's nothing really to contribute to this thread other than seeing if you can get it sorted out with ACR support. However, I would not play those tiny freerolls (I think I saw them on your other thread) that you are spending time on when there are so many better ones every day on the same site. I literally don't have enough time to even finish these bigger freerolls anymore.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check it out well, cos I know they break down the total prize in several cells, so the result turn confuse, they do not show you the total prize in a single value.
If the money doesnt appeared, then you must to send a email to the support and insist about it, cos is your money , no matter how much it is. :)

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, those $2.20 tournaments are at the bottom of the private games and do not open for registration until 10 minutes to their start. I realize you seem to be having issues with ACR but there's nothing really to contribute to this thread other than seeing if you can get it sorted out with ACR support. However, I would not play those tiny freerolls (I think I saw them on your other thread) that you are spending time on when there are so many better ones every day on the same site. I literally don't have enough time to even finish these bigger freerolls anymore.

I haven't been playing any freerolls besides PokerBrahs and CardsChat freerolls. I've been playing 55c SnGs - $1.65 MTTs, and some of the OSS games. The $1.10-$1.65 MTTs is how I've built my micro bankroll so far.

I will definitely check out the ACR private freerolls, though.

As far as posting about the issue on ACR, I did it so people are aware of what could happen. And just to make sure others are aware of keeping an eye on their balances, and to see if someone can point out something I missed, in case I was wrong about it.

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Check it out well, cos I know they break down the total prize in several cells, so the result turn confuse, they do not show you the total prize in a single value.
If the money doesnt appeared, then you must to send them a email and insist about it, cos is your money , no matter how much it is. :)

Yes, already sent an email. And I know they don't show the total prize in a single value, which is why I posted screenshots of the increments that they sent to me, which equaled a total of $1.18 and not the $3.54, which coincidentally is just under the $1.19 that is listed on the table, but as stated before, the the prize pool is bigger than that.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I never experienced sth similar on ACR , but then again they have so many problems and glitches, if they also had the one the OP mentions , that wouldn't surprise me .......

Last edited:
Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never experienced sth similar on ACR , but then again they have do many problems and glitches, if they also had the one the OP mentions , that wouldn't surprise me .......

Besides connection issues and tournament restarts at the beginning of some big tournament series that ACR has, I've never had an issue with them before, and certainly nothing like this.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had purchased player stakes via ACR poker client. The player win a bounty of $10 and finished in the money for $40.83. I had 11% of the action so I did receive $1.1 for $10 but did not receive $4.49 for $40.83. This MTT ran on 2/27/2023. I have sent a request to ACR support for this small amount.

I occur with OP to verify your bankroll balance.

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had purchased player stakes via ACR poker client. The player win a bounty of $10 and finished in the money for $40.83. I had 11% of the action so I did receive $1.1 for $10 but did not receive $4.49 for $40.83. This MTT ran on 2/27/2023. I have sent a request to ACR support for this small amount.

I occur with OP to verify your bankroll balance.

Did you ever get a reply from ACR support about it or get it resolved?

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got an email back from ACR/WPN customer service just now. They checked out my issue and credited my account. I'm going to chalk this up as a rare glitch, as it showed the incorrect payouts on the table. Never had that happen before. Issue is resolved on my end.

Acr email fixed 01