Acr on demand $10 freeroll

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are a waste of time, it is rare to have a chance to get in a pot without risking most of your stack pre-flop and against 2 or more players, Best case scenario you do weather the storm and win the 2 bucks, 3 or 4 hrs a game.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for realistic experiences playing On Demand Freerolls as compared to real money ring games you will be, in general, sadly disappointed. Everyone enrolled in an On Demand Freeroll has no skin in the game except the time involved. Subsequently, participants may play "properly" while others will go all in on the first hand with junk like 10,4 (suited or unsuited, it is still junk). In fact, 10,4 will probably be gone after the first hand unless no one calls, which makes that move quite efficient time wise. What's the rationale? If I triple or quadruple up on the first orbit, now I will start playing sanely. Otherwise, I'm gone and I will go do something else until the next freeroll starts. So, the answer to your question, "How long does it take"? 3, 4, or 5 hours is you go all the way, less than a minute in other scenarios.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing them. I will not waste time. few chances to build a bankroll

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There's nothing better than playing poker for three hours in the hopes of winning 50 cents and bubbling out.

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look, I do not know you, but if it's a freeroll it's worth it.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, too, played on such a clock 4 lasted ...

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all. This might have been answered already in the past but I couldn’t find when I tried to search.

I just joined ACR and notic3 they have a $10 on demand freeroll. Does anyone know about how long they run for? It didn’t seem like a turbo version to me and just wondering if it’s worth the time sink.

Thanks.

They are good if you have nothing much else to do.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They run 24/7 and start when registration reaches 270 players. Last about 3-4 hours. Late reg 30 min. Only top 10 cash. Before end of late reg. its pretty much all-in shove-fest as everyone tries to build a stack. Field dwindles quick after reg ends, so if you're careful with your play you should do pretty well.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
turn off your filter , and make sure you aren't in "play money only"

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't usually focus in these when I realize the best I'm hoping for is 50 cents an hour and if I get 9th place out of 500 players in those same 5 hours I will profit 11 cents per hour. I have played them the right way start to finish and won before as well, but you better be willing to play for pride and training enough to maintain focus and patience. Good luck!

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried these on BCP(sister site) and they are very time consuming, you are looking at 4-6 hours for a game start to finish. There are a lot of fish and super aggro donks in these games be cautious is my advice, later stages(after late reg) play ABC poker you'll know when to make plays here and later. They run 24/7 and need 270 players to start.... I would recommend late regging for these

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is rather a training before more complex games.

This is a field for experiments.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything free that you can make a profit on is worth it IMO. If I'm grinding that day I will always pull them up and play. It's free why not....

I find the time investment too much for such a tiny payout. I am not keen on turbos but in this type of scenario I would much rather play on one of the 888 super turbos with $3000 guaranteed and quite easy to make a dollar in a little over an hour, than 4-5 hours for $2.50 if you get to the end.

It is free though so if your happy to invest the time or just want a casual game why not but I certainly think there are better value free rolls for your time, including cardschat.