ACR Cyclones Tournament's

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone playing these Cyclones Tournament's . If so looking for input ..Thanks

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to try them yet .I can't load the site since the last update. But i do have a few friends that have and they really like them . They have a lot of good features , i especially like the fact that if you hit over 5000 chips the extra carries on to the next level .Also leaving the game and coming back when you want is a big plus.

glgl

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them but you really have to commit to playing smart cards. The blinds always stay the same, Phil mentioned on his stream tonight he is changing them from 50-100 to 40-80, but I think the may soon also be a small ante. But yeah, you start fom level 1 and you have to get to 5000 chips to earn the next level ticket. The best part is you get to keep playing with what ever the over 50000 portion of the chips cost. So if the total pot was 6000, you are awarded a ticket, then you keep playing at same level with a starting chip count. If you are close to achieving your ticket and only have a small amount to get there, you can pay the difference of your chip stack and auto get that next level ticket. Also, done playing? Leave the table, when you come back just take your seat and you still have the same chips you left with. Right now I am just stacking my tickets from the freerolls for the level 1 as they are easy to get. When I have a ton I will dedicate 1 day to use them and get as many next level tickets as I can. Good Luck to you.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just starting playing them and I really like them so far. It's a pretty nice tournament to progress in and I think it's a pretty fun format. The carry over is definitely the best part though!