ACR Cut Freerolls

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read the title and thought maybe circumsized guys got their own freeroll.

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have drastically cut down on freerolls. Maybe becasue they want to capitolize on everyone being stuck at home... They are still running some of the on Demands though

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They have drastically cut down on freerolls. Maybe becasue they want to capitolize on everyone being stuck at home... They are still running some of the on Demands though

To a degree. As noted above, they now run every three hours. However, if you run deep, you virtually cue yourself up for the next.

But, one thing I have noticed is the quality of the games seem to have elevated. When they actually were rolling 'on demand' the play was always wild. I presume a lot of players thought they could play loosely (to be polite) with another one around the corner. PLO was unplayable in my opinion.

However, since the free rolls have returned there seems to be a much more measured approach by players, specifically in the PLO (over PLO8 and then NLHE). People appear to appreciate the free rolls are back, are a little more limited in frequency so take the play more seriously.

I've really enjoyed playing the PLO free rolls since their return.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A pity to hear that, they were a differential of the room

Freeroll Passwords