ACR - CHIP !!!!!

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone Help me how to do it right. We live in a place with my sister. She also wants to play poker. Is there one ACR account I need to do another? She can play through BlackChipPoker. I checked logs in with the same username and password. And I can do the registration in one tournament, well, if so, then why is the score different? On one there is money on the other for $

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone Help me how to do it right. We live in a place with my sister. She also wants to play poker. Is there one ACR account I need to do another? She can play through BlackChipPoker. I checked logs in with the same username and password. And I can do the registration in one tournament, well, if so, then why is the score different? On one there is money on the other for $

hi. i dont really get what you want to tell us. just one thing: if you try to cheat with multiple accounts, its very likely the site will catch you and your money and accounts will be gone. so be carefull and play only with your account under your name. greetings :cool:

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi. i dont really get what you want to tell us. just one thing: if you try to cheat with multiple accounts, its very likely the site will catch you and your money and accounts will be gone. so be carefull and play only with your account under your name. greetings :cool:
I already wrote in suport I think we will find understanding there, otherwise you, for example, did not understand what it was about, And everything is simple.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning Poker Network: only one at a time (ACR or BCP)

If you play at ACR (Americas Card Room) and Bcp(Black Chip poker), the one thing is: you cannot be logged into multiple accounts at the same time. ACR and BCP are part of WPN-winning poker network.
WPN lets you log in at ACR or BCP, you have to stay there, at that skin; you can't play both skins at the same time.
I don't think you can play either ACR or BCP using multiple identities:, simultaneously, you log in, with password, to only one account.

As far as I know, a player can have as many identities as they want. This is fair, because you can't play more than one at a time.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
Community rules prohibit contacting any poker site with questions about our daily freerolls. Rules cannot be broken.

The thread is 18 month old, and OP got banned around 3 month after making it. So presumably he did some more serious violations than just contacting a poker site with questions about CC freerolls. Like maybe sharing the freeroll passwords with his "sister"? ;)