ACR bots and cheats

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, even if he foolproofed that he was playing against a bot that wont say anything to whose bot is it. But we shouldnt accuse everyone as delusional without listening his case first.

If it were just a post where he actually discussed some relevant facts, yes. But he didn't do that. If you view his posts, he has been running around in several threads ranting about bots, how you should buy one and use it against ACR.

When he does open a post to discuss it, there is only innuendo. Then came his scheme to defraud ACR with multiple accounts. How can anybody take this guy seriously?

I am not saying that bots don't exist. I will/am reading up about the matter. One thing I will not include in my discovery is anything this guy said.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought he was trying to say that in the other threads you were referring he blamed Partypoker so he is not predisposed against ACR. But maybe I'm wrong after all.

Well, even if he foolproofed that he was playing against a bot that wont say anything to whose bot is it. But we shouldnt accuse everyone as delusional without listening his case first.

When the superuser hack was around, that let insiders know their opponents hand, a guy looked his hand history and the only way to prove he was cheated was strange plays! I don't want to imagine what could happen if that guy posted a thread here trying to persuade most of you that he is being cheated!

I agree with you that name calling is a bit much. I never called him delusional, or any names for that matter.

Last edited:
P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes there is a lot of bots on the sites. Full Tilt welcomes them as do other sites. They still cost a bit and the return on investment is not that high enuff:icon_pale

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you that name calling is a bit much. I never called him delusional, or any names for that matter.

Maybe my words were a little harsh. Sorry. There was a little break from reality tho. Maybe this is one of those satirical threads. :burnout:

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So no one else got money from ACR and an e mail saying the refund was because you were cheated? Because I did.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So no one else got money from ACR and an e mail saying the refund was because you were cheated? Because I did.
No but that could mean people were colluding, rather than bots. It could mean you played against bots though, as well. Unless they specified, which I don't think they usually do, then it's anyone's guess.
Just out of curiosity, how much was the refund and what stakes do you play? If you feel comfortable saying, but you don't have to if you don't want to obviously.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the DDoS attacker

Hi ACR,

Qik ? for you, when will you regulate your site so customers don't have to worry about cheats and bots? I know you have some of your own on there to cover your losses when you only get 800k in the mill tourneys every week and the rate at which they win is unreal....80% everytime they in a hand. Where can I buy one of your bots ACR?
Nevermind, I will just get my money back with your free cash promo for new depositors. I own 20 laptops and have up to 30000 internet addresses so good luck finding which new depositor I am every month. Just like we don't know which player is the ACR bot, you won't know which player is taking 50$ free cash every month off you. ROFLMFARO.
Easy as taking candy from a baby really. Looking forward to 12 months of free cash from u ACR, awesome.

I own 20 laptops and have up to 30000 internet addresses. WTF
he posted this right before the attack started and openly admitted to running a bot net. Hes probably got a double VPN so tracking will likely be impossible.
I hope Karma gets him good.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you're a bot you're a bot all th way. From your first deck of cards to the last hand you play!

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No but that could mean people were colluding, rather than bots. It could mean you played against bots though, as well. Unless they specified, which I don't think they usually do, then it's anyone's guess.
Just out of curiosity, how much was the refund and what stakes do you play? If you feel comfortable saying, but you don't have to if you don't want to obviously.
The refund was for a dollar something, I only play micro stakes, that's what blew my mind, ppl are cheating for Penny's lol. And no they didn't give any details on how I was cheated

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I own 20 laptops and have up to 30000 internet addresses. WTF

he posted this right before the attack started and openly admitted to running a bot net. Hes probably got a double VPN so tracking will likely be impossible.

I hope Karma gets him good.

I am sure certain people have noticed already. Karma has nothing to do with it. ;)

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received a few refunds (less than $10) from pokerstars back in the US days, for unknowingly playing against 'cheaters'.
I always thought sites added bots to get tourney entry numbers up, but I don't think the bots are winning :) They should be very predictable, eh?

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say that I will never get the 30 seconds it took me to read the OP back. 20 laptops and 30,000 ips? Looks like you could find a more lucrative use for them than wanting to be a bot. Finally, drugs are bad!

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to see some of you can read, rofl, my god what are your IQ's?Now I see ACR has removed all their tournaments for little p/weak one's that have no overlay. All their bots are now off the system are they?
One of the best players online in the world has evidence of bots on their site. Need I say more.
Oh, btw it's fn great food here in Wentworth Asylum and the nurses give great.....

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've often wondered about sites "employing" bots on them and how and why they might do it. Also how easily they could really. I guess the OP is proof ;)
i hope you are being sarcastic because the op presents opinion with zero statistically backed data. there are no facts so how can you say "I guess the OP is proof?"

T

ty taylor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR,

Qik ? for you, when will you regulate your site so customers don't have to worry about cheats and bots? I know you have some of your own on there to cover your losses when you only get 800k in the mill tourneys every week and the rate at which they win is unreal....80% everytime they in a hand. Where can I buy one of your bots ACR?
Nevermind, I will just get my money back with your free cash promo for new depositors. I own 20 laptops and have up to 30000 internet addresses so good luck finding which new depositor I am every month. Just like we don't know which player is the ACR bot, you won't know which player is taking 50$ free cash every month off you. ROFLMFARO.
Easy as taking candy from a baby really. Looking forward to 12 months of free cash from u ACR, awesome.

there are some times i play and some player just goes all in out of nowhere with absolute garbage and they catch an unbelievable board and win the hand. especially in the steps tournies they have.must be a cheat way to win i assume

P

pavalone1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr bots

i know that sometimes it seems like you are being cheated on poker sites, but maybe if you realize that variance is a big part of the game then you will have a better mindset and winrate

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Im not a black helicopter person.... But I know the bots are real.
When the SB folds to the BB who is sitting out, over and over and over...

I have only seen them in freerolls, but that is all I really play on their site. I dont equate them with ACR, but some player on ACR is using them.

This discussion of bots on ACR has a long solid history here at Cards Chat.

He did sound crazy though... :))))

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Im not a black helicopter person.... But I know the bots are real.
When the SB folds to the BB who is sitting out, over and over and over...

I have only seen them in Freerolls, but that is all I really play on their site. I dont equate them with ACR, but some player on ACR is using them.

This discussion of bots on ACR has a long solid history here at Cards Chat.

He did sound crazy though... :))))

I saw a similar thing in a freeroll once. Small blind limps to the big blind, who is inactive. Small blind then checks the hand all the way to showdown, and he loses with a suited ace. It was a very strange hand, with the small blind taking the exact amount of time on each street before checking.

As for the OP and his crazy bull shit, well, this guy appears to be banned, which is probably the best thing for all of us. He was stuck on this cheating thing in a weird way.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR tried to get rid of the bots they can't. Cause they will get ddos attacked until they let the russian bots play again. Basically either let the bots play or get ddos attacked non stop every day. ACR can't stop the ddos attacks. So they have to let them play. Same goes for the other poker sites. They will get ddos attacked if they try to ban the bots.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know that sometimes it seems like you are being cheated on poker sites, but maybe if you realize that variance is a big part of the game then you will have a better mindset and winrate

No the rng is hacked by players that are playing. And there is collusion going on with online poker. Its not legit game anymore. YOu guys have to get a clue at some point when phil ivey, tom dwan, doug polk, phil galfond, doug polk quit online poker. Vanessa Selbts even hinted its not legit. She quit poker stars. They are all quitting. Its cause people are cheating. Look at isildur he hasn't won in like 10 years. These are top of the top, guys on another level type players. Jungleman even quit heads up sngs cause he said he can't beat these AI bots anymore. Feels like your being cheated? Get a dam clue dude. You guys go on a tiny heater for a few days and think your good at poker. or you play donkaments farting dust trying to bink mtts. stop being in denial the evidence has been out since absolute poker with pot ripper up until this day. There is more people being caught now cheating then ever before. i have had several refunds from acr, global and bol. This is kind of ridiculous you think the game is fair in 2018. You guys got to get off your lazy azz and go play live. I only made around 15k this year online. its been very difficult cause to much cheating is going on with online poker these days.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do believe that there are people with the technical ability to be able to program and run one of these sophisticated "bots" undetected.

What I do not understand is why they do not incorporate some sort of CAPTCHA or similar bot-check at random times during the games. I am positive they could do this in some way that would be very easy, quick and non-intrusive for a human to do, but very difficult for a machine.

If done correctly, this would reduce significantly the amount of bots and allow the players to have more confidence in the poker room.

I would not be surprised if 5-10% of the field at ACR is composed of bots. If you think that bots are not playing at your poker room, you are very naive.

I hear bots like to frequent Omaha games where they can have multiple seats at a table and share hole card information so they can make precise calculations based off card removal. This obviously gives a much larger edge for the bot and makes it very lucrative for their operators.

More needs to be done to stop these cheaters from cheating people out of their money, and to protect the integrity of the game. This problem will only get worse as A.I. becomes stronger and computers become more powerful.