ACR/BCP 10$ freerolls on demand

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so glad they have these back online.
Between them and the 1st step to the venom they occupy my time all day long.
My best finish weekly in the on demands top ten was , I finished 11th with 31 points.
I have more then 31 points with 2 days to go. I just got to 32 this morning.
I'm hoping for some more points and my first top ten finish.
Once I get it done I'll stop trying so hard. I just want to be able to say I did it, even its only once.
Good luck to anyone else playing these

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes between venom selections there is something to play to pass the time until the next game[emoji3][emoji106][emoji23]

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad these are back as well. However, I'm not even sure how to approach them in order to accumulate so many points. The best I've done this week was a place in the thirties yesterday... It's so tough to get through all the maniacal shoves in the beginning, even with a good starting hand. Do you tend to start off tight or loose? Passive or aggressive? Obviously this is likely to change throughout the game, but I find the beginning for the tournament the most difficult part. I'd love to read some tips from you. Thanks in advance and best of luck going forward. :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad these are back as well. However, I'm not even sure how to approach them in order to accumulate so many points. The best I've done this week was a place in the thirties yesterday... It's so tough to get through all the maniacal shoves in the beginning, even with a good starting hand. Do you tend to start off tight or loose? Passive or aggressive? Obviously this is likely to change throughout the game, but I find the beginning for the tournament the most difficult part. I'd love to read some tips from you. Thanks in advance and best of luck going forward. :)
WISH YOU COULD SEARCH THE LIST. Crazy number of people

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

i'm not sure if i'm the one to give advice,
I have several different approaches to these freerolls
#1 I identify stupid players who push anything and i'm not afraid to get it in with just a j high with them, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, I only do this early in the game
#2 if there are 3 all-ins in front of me on the FIRST hand, I call with anything, first hand quad ups get it off to a great start

here's the important piece of advice ,
#3 tight is right, except for #1 and #2, I play tight and tend to push big hands ,if there's no callers i'll just raise the next one
the important part of these freerolls to me is late when there's 40 or less to go. everyone seems to tighten up so I push k high from the button occasionally to steal blinds that keep me alive.
#4 i'm aggressive and it seems to work more then 50% of the time, I like that percentage.

and the best piece of advice I've ever seen was from Allen Cunningham back in the Fulltilt day
BIG HANDS, BIG POTS
but overall.....
TIGHT IS RIGHT
play tight and play big hands for big pots and you should see yourself getting in the money once in a while, 1 for 10 is acceptable, 1.5 for ten is doing really well, anything better then that and your doing amazing

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm not sure if i'm, the one to give advice,
I have several different approaches to these freerolls
#1 I identify stupid players who push anything and i'm not afraid to get it in with just a j high with them, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, I only do this early in the game
#2 if there are 3 all-ins in front of me on the FIRST hand, I call with anything, first hand quad ups get it off to a great start

here's the important piece of advice ,
#3 tight is right, except for #1 and #2, I play tight and tend to push big hands ,if there's no callers i'll just raise the next one
the important part of these freerolls to me is late when there's 40 or less to go. everyone seems to tighten up so I push k high from the button occasionally to steal blinds that keep me alive.
#4 i'm aggressive and it seems to work more then 50% of the time, I like that percentage.

and the best piece of advice I've ever seen was from Allen Cunningham back in the Fulltilt day
BIG HANDS, BIG POTS
but overall.....
TIGHT IS RIGHT
play tight and play big hands for big pots and you should see yourself getting in the money once in a while, 1 for 10 is acceptable, 1.5 for ten is doing really well, anything better then that and your doing amazing

Thanks for the advice, gw :)

It makes total sense. I've noticed some measure of better success when I'm aggressive to start. However, I need to reign it in some. I'll go on tears stealing pots and I get careless. Plus I tilt easily, ironically. One thing I have not been doing is tightening up or betting heavy enough once I've got the stack with the premium hands, so there's a lot of fluctuation. I'm going to have to try this out.

We'll have to see how this works out. Looking forward to sharing some results with you hopefully. Keep up the good work. And good luck to you! :)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice, gw :)

It makes total sense. I've noticed some measure of better success when I'm aggressive to start. However, I need to reign it in some. I'll go on tears stealing pots and I get careless. Plus I tilt easily, ironically. One thing I have not been doing is tightening up or betting heavy enough once I've got the stack with the premium hands, so there's a lot of fluctuation. I'm going to have to try this out.

We'll have to see how this works out. Looking forward to sharing some results with you hopefully. Keep up the good work. And good luck to you! :)

thank you b,
I hope it helps and I hope to see you at a bunch of final tables earning points.
tight and aggressive is the answer, i'm sure of it

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not going to play them, but glad to see they are back. If you do play them, be patient and bet the heck outa your good hands. Lots of calling stations.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another final table
another win
10 more points 42 total

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much time they take, and the gain is very low. It is better to play cheap tournaments.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are points from the free rolls being counted on the leaderboard and prizes being given out? The leaderboard is not yet back up on the website. CS told me they don't know when it will be back up.

Leaderboard is usually here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freerolls-on-demand/

As far as strategy, there is always someone shoving pretty much every hand, so don't play any hand you're not willing to go all-in with.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just getting to the final table gets points?
yes ten players earn points and a few cents, 1st gets 10 points down to 10th gets 1
I've been trying just so I can say I did it, no other reason.
it looks like I can say I did it this week, know for sure tomorrow but based on past experience I think 42 is top 5

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are points from the free rolls being counted on the leaderboard and prizes being given out? The leaderboard is not yet back up on the website. CS told me they don't know when it will be back up.

Leaderboard is usually here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freerolls-on-demand/

As far as strategy, there is always someone shoving pretty much every hand, so don't play any hand you're not willing to go all-in with.
yes there is a leaderboard even though its not up right now
there is still a top ten rewarded prizes, its a ticket to a bigger tournament

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not exactly a wasted effort
I got good practice and added 8$ to my bankroll but....
the leaderboard prizes will not be awarded at this time. No ETA on when that will
start again.
I know for sure 42 points is enough to top ten, maybe even top five so I just need to repeat it
when the leaderboard is back up and running.
It's kind of disappointing because it's back and it's being advertised like the prizes are available but I know the update is just a big mess so I can accept it.
I know I can repeat it too.
Good luck to others who play these.
no prizes at the moment

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the leaderboard prizes will not be awarded at this time. No ETA on when that will
start again.
I know for sure 42 points is enough to top ten, maybe even top five so I just need to repeat it
It's kind of disappointing because it's back and it's being advertised like the prizes are available but I know the update is just a big mess so I can accept it.
no prizes at the moment

I finished 2nd with 44 points once. Missed first by one point. Got a $55 ticket. Definitely worth it if you can deal with the donk-fest. Hope the leaderboard and prizes are back soon.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's kind of league? acr have no account, I think I'll open an account and play these freerolls probare.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
start again.
no prizes at the moment

Keep it up, buddy! Don't worry about the nay-sayers. You're doing great, man! :D

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These freerolls are basically a fun bingo game. Just waiting for the much awaited CC freerolls to come back!

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These freerolls are tough as heck. I'd rather play a $10 buy in.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These freerolls are tough as heck. I'd rather play a $10 buy in.

they do get a lot of negative feedback but I enjoy the challenge.
one day in the future I can play a 10$ buy-in from the money I've been winning at the freeroll table.
good luck to you at the tables

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Previously, I also played these freerolls often. These tournaments are well suited for improving skills and gaining experience. I recommend them to beginners.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they do get a lot of negative feedback but I enjoy the challenge.
one day in the future I can play a 10$ buy-in from the money I've been winning at the freeroll table.
good luck to you at the tables

Hey gw. How'd you end up doing the past week? Did you play in the tourney for the winners? I still have yet to take down an on-demand, but I've been trying what you said in several games and I managed to win a HI 5 freeroll. It was awesome. Hoping to win a couple on-demands this week. :)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey gw. How'd you end up doing the past week? Did you play in the tourney for the winners? I still have yet to take down an on-demand, but I've been trying what you said in several games and I managed to win a HI 5 freeroll. It was awesome. Hoping to win a couple on-demands this week. :)
hi bellicoso
they said the prizes for that week were not being awarded and the leaderboard is down with no ETA when it will be back up.
I tried to argue that its being advertised to play and earn leaderboard points so what's the deal.
They said the deal is its down and all management decisions are final, so I got screwed out of at least a 55$ tourney, maybe even the 200$ one. I had enough points to possibly be first,maybe.
It's still down so don't try to hard yet.
I'm disappointed but I know I can do it again in the future. For now I'm practicing and padding my bankroll with them.
The Hi5 is not easy, that's top 5, getting that done is awesome. Great job !!
Good luck in the next round, that's top 2. Play well.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe that means they are one step closer to CC free rolls coming back

Freeroll Passwords