Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi people, does anyone play on ACR?
About two years ago I played on this site almost every day. Our daily freerolls were held there. Those were wonderful times. This is a good reliable site, at least I have never had any problems with withdrawals. I used my bitcoin wallet for deposit and withdrawal.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm playing ACR. A normal meadow, it used to be worth providing support, but now it works like clockwork. What's the problem?

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A good poker room. Especially after the last update. The only thing is that the structure is too long

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing on this site for half a year already, I like the playing field, adequate to those. support

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For now I'm only playing on PS. but I have heard good things about ACR. I haven't tried that room yet.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a difference a few months makes! It was such a good place to play a few months ago when the streamer bounty freerolls were running. Now not so much and they have changed things so that min buy in for a spin and go is 5 dollars, up from 2 before.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have played on this site before, several years ago. Now, unfortunately, I have very little free time and I don't play there anymore. But in general, I can say that this is a good and safe site.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play at ACR and for me it's a great poker room. I never had any problems with them.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I miss these special freerolls . It would be good if they brought them back , not like it used to be , not do many , cause that would be impossible for financial reasons . But they can pay one streamer per week and schedule one or two such special freerolls per week . I think they can afford such a plan . It would be good if we had such a special freeroll once per week or more of possible . If we had a ACR rep here , I would have proposed this to him

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i do is a very good poker room, i miss the cardchat freerolls there tho

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who can tell me when the $3,500 and $5,000 freerolls will start on ACR?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Except play cash games, MTTs and SnGs. Like on any other poker site.
But this is not for free. Vlad only wants for free or there is nothing to do 😆

I guess he won't million.

Last edited:
E

ehemionis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Acr is my favorite but stopped playing there because they dont seem to give me the option to buy in with mastercard.

Very reliable site and payout is immaculate. We’ll it was as of last May 22 when I last used it.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing on ACR earlier... Now, unfortunately, NO! By one simple cause: because this Poker room has the problems
with withdraw money at the present time!.. Now, as I know, withdraw only in cryptocurrency! This is not for Me!