ACR

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have decided to pl on only one poker site. And, tha is AmericasCard Room. Over the years, I have belong to most major ones, but decided that just focus on one site. A site that I have a reasonable belief that I will get a payout.

Good luck at the tables,

Mike

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have decided to pl on only one poker site. And, tha is AmericasCard Room. Over the years, I have belong to most major ones, but decided that just focus on one site. A site that I have a reasonable belief that I will get a payout.

Good luck at the tables,

Mike
Yeah I used to have an account at more than one site during the poker boom and it got annoying so I decided to also just play at one site when I started playing again and that so far is at ACR. When I joined Cardschat in January of this year, I tried a few sites out to get an idea of what was out there since I haven't kept up with online sites and picked ACR as the best one for me.

But ACR really turned me off with the throwables and they haven't given players an option to turn it off so I'm not playing there as much. I'm thinking about taking a long break from playing then going back to simulators like at Poker Snowie or Advanced Poker Training towards the end of the year instead of quiting.

Good luck at ACR.

Last edited: