ACR

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m from California. I love America’s Cardroom because I can deposit no problem there, but it’s a total bummer that there is a lot of noticeable bots there. Still have a fun time though. Does anyone recommend a different poker site or should I stick with ACR?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like the AСR. I think this is the best site where US residents can play.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is the best option, so I guess bots are something we have to deal with.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Appreciate it

I like the AСR. I think this is the best site where US residents can play.
Thank you for the input. It’s the only place I was able to deposit through my bank, I’m going to stick with it.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How are bots identified and at what stakes are they usually found?

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m from California. I love America’s Cardroom because I can deposit no problem there, but it’s a total bummer that there is a lot of noticeable bots there. Still have a fun time though. Does anyone recommend a different Poker site or should I stick with ACR?

Also curious as to how you are detecting them, I'm only playing micros. Are you not able to deposit on ignition? I've recently left ignition and moved to ACR, enjoying the tournament types and schedules MUCH more though. I know bet online is another US option I haven't checked out yet.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The Americas Cardroom site is my favorite ... I feel very safe and comfortable playing poker ... something that I really like on this site .. is that they have customer service 24 hours a day and with live chat ... apart from this site I can recommend BetOnline .. this is also a good place to play poker online ..!

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed It Is

It is the best option, so I guess bots are something we have to deal with.
You know what, I still have good time. I'm going to keep on keepin' on! Plus... Bots can be beat.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots

How are bots identified and at what stakes are they usually found?
I find bots in every stake. Not always but a good portion of the time, they are there. Most are from Russia and there strategy ranges. Usually go all in, no matter what they have with any ace or pair. They will never call any amount, even 30 if they have nothing on the board yet. Could look like a real player but their behavior is weird and most bot accounts, when clicked on, will say they signed up that day.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't deposit

Also curious as to how you are detecting them, I'm only playing micros. Are you not able to deposit on ignition? I've recently left ignition and moved to ACR, enjoying the tournament types and schedules MUCH more though. I know bet online is another US option I haven't checked out yet.
My bank didn't trust ignition unfortunately, was actually was the first website I tried before ACR. Sheck out the comment above to see what I've learned from the bots. Still enjoy ACR though.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed

The Americas Cardroom site is my favorite ... I feel very safe and comfortable playing poker ... something that I really like on this site .. is that they have customer service 24 hours a day and with live chat ... apart from this site I can recommend BetOnline .. this is also a good place to play poker online ..!
Definitely agree with what you have to say about the customer service. They have been very helpful when contacting them for information. Haven't shecked out BetOnline yet either. Still enjoy ACR and the bonuses they have going.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think intertops actively hunts bots. That's a reason the player pool is a bit smaller. But ACR doesn't seem to take it seriously. Give intertops or ignition a try. Both US friendly.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that ACR has the softest games of the american legit sites.
I have seen the least potential collusion and the fastest deposits and payouts.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nagy, the CEO of WPN doesn't seem to put enough attention into that kind of security

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stick with ACR. It is good to have confidence you can withdraw your money when you want.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Righteous

I think intertops actively hunts bots. That's a reason the player pool is a bit smaller. But ACR doesn't seem to take it seriously. Give intertops or ignition a try. Both US friendly.
Good note brother. Thank you. I don't really feel ACR takes it serious at all. I'll give those others a try.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed

I think that ACR has the softest games of the american legit sites.
I have seen the least potential collusion and the fastest deposits and payouts.

I agree 100%. Very fast and reliable.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m from California. I love America’s Cardroom because I can deposit no problem there, but it’s a total bummer that there is a lot of noticeable bots there. Still have a fun time though. Does anyone recommend a different Poker site or should I stick with ACR?

There are a lot of sites, they are all basically the same. Stick to ACR and try some other sites like 888 or party poker.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's the worst software I've ever played .. there I suffered the worst badbeats of my life .. things like QQ vs KQ and put the K on the river? really frustrating things, disgusting, i will never recommend a system where I feel cheated.

And the bots are present at all times making call 75os vs KK and win it with a full ..

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya on ACR I have been playing a sloid game, and when it really counts and I have the better hand. I am constantly getting rivered and turned, almost everytime. Why the bots, we might as well be playing keno.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to fix?

A simple script messaging a player within the table they are playing, with a simple logic question would easily target bots and enable the account to be marked. (As when signing up on a posting board.) Random appearing of buttons for a call, raise, or fold within a game that would require being clicked, would end the bot world. I don't think such a script would be hard to implement for a programmer. With that being said, it is my assumption that bot playing is welcome.

Like a reCAPTCHA function!?!