ACR 20k FreeRoll

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TOURNAMENT VANISHED! ACR disconnected me and then the entire tournament was gone! I was doing really well! Is ANYONE still playing this tournament? - what the crap is going on!!

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live chat is back but good luck getting them to talk, I have Ralph G and he isn't chatting and I've been waiting 10 mins

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they did this in the 15 k tournament too, when i was in 20th place! - what about the people who paid for rebuys? i'm done with acr... you don't have an apology tournament and then just F everyone over...

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did tourney freeze?

I just live chatted with Ralph G and he said Thank you for reporting the 20k tourney was down, they are working on it and to check back later to see what happened.. In other words they suck as usual. They'll never get anymore of my money and as soon as my state gets on board for us players I will go somewhere else.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how they think we are morons and don't know what the heck they are up to. I mean come on you offered the tourney we waited for weeks to play and then bam, you close it out and say there are issues? Lmaooo typical of ACR!!!

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was SO MAD i accidentally posted in the official 888 forum

D

Dusty3726

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So what happens when they do this? Anything?

I closed the table and ACR And logged back in. No table is showing up.

So this is the only mtt they cancelled? Every other mtt seem to be going on. I wonder why.

so what happens when they do this. I mean this is there premier freeroll.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are currently having issues with this specific tournament.

Geoffrey
at 22:56, Nov 3:

At the moment we're working on the issues you might be experiencing, rest assured they will be dealt with! You can check with us later on today to check on what will happen with this tourney.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I knew this would happen so I was just folding and trying to last until it did, but it wouldn't let me reenter.

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR/FSS 20k

big time BS!!! i talked to live chat they said to wait 30 mins and then see. see what a froze up screen with shitty software. i was at a little over 8k .thanks ACR.:mad::confused::thefinger

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
another day , another ACR freeze up . yawn .

but to happen during the freebuy series main event ? that is just plain pathetic ! guess all that prizemoney will never be distributed .

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just update on their tweet.
Will be paid according to ICM

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Big disappointment. Sitting on almost 10k chips when it crashed...

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If late registration isnt over then according to TOC you only get your buyin back

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR/FSS PAID

I got paid out 22.51.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the late registration was already closed since it reached the maximum of players. i had a little over 10k and was credited with 31 dollars. this is ok in my opinion and more than i expected :) was for sure they just gonna cancel it.

D

Dusty3726

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to take back what I said about ACR.

I was really pissed that the 20000 tourny got cancelled but got back 15 bucks. So all of the mean, nasty things I said (and I said quite a bit) I take it back and definitely:) apologize.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also received some money , which is nice still, it is yet another software issue ACR faces these days

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got $15.84 = I will take it!!- man if they did that for the 15k FR that went down I would have done REALLY well... oh, well - I wasn't expecting anything, and actually left ACR because of all the time wasted with their "apology tournament tour"