account suspended?

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blackchip poker suspended my account stating that they needed a valid phone number..So they sent me an email for me to send all details about my account ..Name..adresss..date of birth..when I opened account..etc..And they said they would reinstate my account once I send the info..Well its been over 24 hours and my account is still locked! Can anyone suggest what to do now? Thanks

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Blackchip poker suspended my account stating that they needed a valid phone number..So they sent me an email for me to send all details about my account ..Name..adresss..date of birth..when I opened account..etc..And they said they would reinstate my account once I send the info..Well its been over 24 hours and my account is still locked! Can anyone suggest what to do now? Thanks

now you just need to wait for them to process your information.:rolleyes:
this may take up to 3 days.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
You can only be patient and wait. If you did not break the rules, then your account will be unlocked. I think this is a simple check of your identity. Good luck.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Blackchip poker suspended my account stating that they needed a valid phone number..

Maybe you'd have told them that you dont have phone then ...
(Yes people like these still exists lol)

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience is the basis not only in poker :)............ and wait :)

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m so impatient

Thank you guys so much and you all were so right. I need more patience in my life! Everything is great! Shout out to the ACR REP here who is ALWAYS so so kind and helpful and always right! Thank all of you I really appreciate you guys helpful comments. Thanks

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait, nothing more, sometimes they late until 3 days

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should do that immediately when signing up. Not after people have deposited money.

M

MrUnlikely

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should do that immediately when signing up. Not after people have deposited money.

It is a pretty common scam to let people sign up, deposit, even play a few hands, then block them and force them to jump through 15 hoops to play. If you think you don't want to jump through the hoops, and ask for your money back, they won't give it to you. You jump or they keep the money. pokerstars does this.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a pretty common scam to let people sign up, deposit, even play a few hands, then block them and force them to jump through 15 hoops to play. If you think you don't want to jump through the hoops, and ask for your money back, they won't give it to you. You jump or they keep the money. Pokerstars does this.

This ^ wasn't my experience.... nor was it the experience of anyone I personally know.

M

MrUnlikely

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This ^ wasn't my experience.... nor was it the experience of anyone I personally know.

It may have been because my friend signed up on my computer. I knew it would probably result in some red flags and notified them. He signed up with all his ligit details and was happy to provide government issued ID which shows his address, phone number, and they could call him or whatever. Their stance was that his account was now locked until he did EVERYTHING they asked which included providing copies of bank statements or the card used, even a copy of a card that was denied before the other card was accepted. copy of his ID and a recent bill showing his address etc. He wasn't that keen to play and said nope, and they have kept his account locked and his $80 deposit and refused to return it. I totally understand that they need to confirm that he is the individual he says he is and not some alias I am using, but since he decided not to play due to all their BS I don't think he needs to provide half of what they demand. He doesn't want to play, he just wants his money back, which is $81 or something like that after he deposited $80. I think it is reasonable to provide a copy of his ID, maybe prove his address if they don't accept the address shown on his government issued ID. We even offered to just donate the money to charity to end this. But no, they just want to keep it or have him jump through 15 hoops to get his deposit back.

I am encouraging him to make a complaint, because they surely have to return the deposit and don't need copies of several cards he used to make the deposit etc. Their demands might be reasonable to play, but not to just get his money back.

Pokerstars has had that money for 3-4 months.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am encouraging him to make a complaint, because they surely have to return the deposit and don't need copies of several cards he used to make the deposit etc. Their demands might be reasonable to play, but not to just get his money back.

This does not seem particularly unreasonable to me, if your friend is suspected of multiaccounting, which is a serious violation of the TOS of any site. If he has nothing to hide, then why not just send them, what they are asking for, and get his 80$ back?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, they don't care one bit about the complaint, nor would any online poker site. It's all about that money grab just not in the way you are accusing them of. What you are complaining about is not "BS" like you say, and all sites make you do this now to play even if you don't deposit money on the site. It really takes all of five minutes to get done and everyone on this site has done it. I would certainly take the five minutes to get my money back, but doesn't stars have a min withdrawal of like $100 or have they changed that in the last few years?

K

kkim71

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Why are there no comments that Americas card and black chip poker have the same players for cash games and because we are exposed our names that players bully you on the table also they do not limits of losing

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This does not seem particularly unreasonable to me, if your friend is suspected of multiaccounting, which is a serious violation of the TOS of any site. If he has nothing to hide, then why not just send them, what they are asking for, and get his 80$ back?
You're absolutely right, MrUnlikely has no idea what Money laundering means, if the site doesn't do this checking, they could get into BIG, BIG trouble. with just 80$ being related with that by the feds.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I dont understand the problem, why not just provide the info that they need. And then get the money back.... wei

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why are there no comments that Americas card and black chip poker have the same players for cash games and because we are exposed our names that players bully you on the table also they do not limits of losing
Maybe because we all know they're sharing users on the WPN network, are You complaining about "exposing names", do You play at bodog?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The encounter with an account blocking in a poker room is a shock for most players and raises a lot of questions, including “What should I do?” and “How to fight?” There are a lot of rumors around this topic, but in reality it is worth understanding that in the vast majority of blocking there is a certain logic and the poker room, first of all, strives to secure both its money and the money of the players, protecting them from various fraudulent schemes.As for the temporary freezing of the account, in fact there can be many reasons and often everything is decided in favor of the player. For example, I personally encountered such cases several times.