FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
@ David: It was the thank you $10k freeroll a few weeks ago. I earned the point on FS and Carbon so reg'd on both. When I busted on Carbon I opened FS and played on that. Got shutdown after about 20 mins.
Pretty fast. Good for them, really.

Didn't you know you were not suppose to do that or did you think they woudn't noticed?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never multiaccounted on any of the sites.

They never asked any questions about anything.

What a strange thing..I could expect that from any room from merge skin, except from Carbon Poker, because their support was always very good, but maybe because I was a an affiliate from them. I would recommend to you to ask a help for the affiliate that you signed up trough since they can find out what happened with your account and thei support always tend to help the affiliates faster.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Didn't you know you were not suppose to do that or did you think they woudn't noticed?

Don't know what I was thinking tbh. It's obviously against the rules. Just glad I got away with just a slap on the wrist.

pokerchris

pokerchris

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With these small poker sites, the supports are absolutely impotent. They can answer some straight forward questions and/or something on their book. Anything that needs some thinking or skills will result in BS answer which have nothing to do with your question/problem. They don't envn try to reproduce the problem. I wonder they hire people in mid school not even high school.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes I agree, I always thought they frowned upon multiple entries form different skins if same person.

As I know if you were to play a live mtt, and busted out. and Tried to come back in a disguise a half hr later and try to buyin to play :eek:bviously not allowed!

Makes sense they don't allow it online. I can see them looking into it and then contacting you in a couple days or week, be patient YOU did cheat so don't spam them and or get angry upset at their process they implement. Most likely they will ask you which site you want to keep/ perhaps you had rake back on both skins is why they froze and are investigating further and not telling you anything just yet as they don't have full answers for you at the moment.

But honestly, you did F up, maybe didn't know maybe did, no biggie, just be patient, the worst that will happen is they will close all your account expect for one, and they will either transfer you the amount that was in your cashier back to you, and or confiscate the mtt freeroll cash$es only and allow you to have all your skins back but only one with rb35%.

It is times like this you need to understand they are doing the steps they are required to do in order to protect us them and all. Procedures come first, and then answers second. Again don't spam them and flip out over it, be chill accept what happened already as a bad beat and move on. Don't rely on this as it may not turn out good eventually anyways and you will just dissapoint yourself again for no reason.

So yea don't bug them for 5 days :)

And if you are on 2+2 don't pm there personal support more than once. They really hate constant spam emails of the same issue/topic/problem it just delays your que even longer.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^ The person who entered the same tourney twice already had his account reinstated and is not the OP or subject of this thread.

F

fkucdaw0rld

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my carbon and hero started messing up the other day in the middle of a mtt and i didnt understand why...then i realized i was an idiot and registered for the same tourny on both of them when i had them running at the same time...wen both tournies opened i lost connection to the server and i was freaking out i thought i was gonna get ****ed but they got back on after a bit...

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my carbon and hero started messing up the other day in the middle of a mtt and i didnt understand why...then i realized i was an idiot and registered for the same tourny on both of them when i had them running at the same time...wen both tournies opened i lost connection to the server and i was freaking out i thought i was gonna get ****ed but they got back on after a bit...

How is this possible? I can't even have two merge skins running simultaneously...I thought this was standard that you couldn't play on more than one skin across the network at once, to cut down on collusion possibilities?

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is this possible? I can't even have two merge skins running simultaneously...I thought this was standard that you couldn't play on more than one skin across the network at once, to cut down on collusion possibilities?

A program like "sandboxie" will allow you to play two merge sites at the same time, so it is possible. I never play the same game from two different merge sites, but maybe 2 different games (only rarely).

physiotherapist

physiotherapist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few weeks ago I played a freeroll on both Carbon and Feltstars. Both accounts were shut down immediately but I got them re-instated shortly after. They told me that if I play the same game on 2 different merge skins again my accounts will be closed. Maybe you did the same?

no , never tried