• Thread starter Springfield_Poker
  • Start date
S

Springfield_Poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, my bad, I thought that what I wrote were polite responses. I guess since this the tone I take with most of my responses I should be banned.;)

I wasn't referring to you, just a few others who comments who came across as rude and one who started cussing me out and a few PM'S about how great AP was and that I was some rookie who didn't know my arse from a hole in the ground.

J

joris_poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have exactly the same problem, deposited 50$ turned it to 820$ cashed out 500 and now i cant logg in

J

jeffkaris

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
same problem here...still don't know what to do.

Jeff Karis
smilee7.jpg
smilee7.jpg

S

Springfield_Poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't expect to get any help from anyone in these forums. Most of them will not tolerate hearing that these companies are crooked and can't be trusted. I never got my money, and am no longer playing online.

There is no legal recourse against these companies should you be cheated and that is exactly what these companies do, no matter what else you may hear from the shills on this site.

One of my favorite arguments involving online gambling is that these companies are making so much money, why would they jeopardize that by cheating you out of your few hundred dollars.

A) Because they have stupid brainwashed punks like you defending everything they do, and they are greedy ****s who make all of their money by fueling an addiction that should be made illegal. The only difference between poker and crack, is that people on poker don't normally kill their neighbors. Even though 15000 people kill themselves each year due to gambling related problems.

Thus endeth my rant. Stop wasting your lives playing poker and go find something useful to do.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had already send them this information, I did this when I requested this cash out. I have sent them a copy of my drivers license and social security number. They have also requested this information when I have cashed out in the past. They send me an email asking me to prove that I am who I say I am.

Never have I heard of ANY poker site asking for a ssn, and I have made withdrawals from many. Log into your account, cancel the transaction and p2p it to someone you trust to take it off for you and transfer it back on PS, I've done this many times for US players who cannot get their funds off a site.

Last edited:
J

joris_poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed them and they said they were just checking my moneybookers and neteller account, and that they would get back as soon as possible, but if i really cant cash my money out the site is a complete ripp of, i plaid 4 days in a row to turn 50$ to 820$ and it isnt often i make a lot of money like that so it would really sicken me if i cudnt get it back and i would probably give up hope on online poker to

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah! Springfield_Poker was hit with the ban hammer.
When someone new pops in and half their posts are in one complaint thread, it makes me suspicious.

Lots of noobs start up "such-and-such a site is bad" threads. Almost makes me think they work for other sites. But we hardly ever hear cash out complaints from people who've been here awhile (well, except for the eChecks thing on Stars).

J

joris_poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait till it happens to you, im not a member of this poker forum but from a different forum. I just googled it because i was worryd and dont worry i wont become a regular member of this forum if it has such ***** in it
u have no idea how **** it feels when u cannot log in while theres 900$ of urs in that account, maybe its not much for you but it is for me and thats what mathers if u can only call people who have problems with a poker site noobs and think they work for other poker sites ur very narrow minded and shud seriously consider sum profesional help now feel free to bann me to, u look a lot like the dictators of the previous sovjet union.
Have a nice day mister who thinks i work for "Other Poker Sites"

Yeah! Springfield_Poker was hit with the ban hammer.
When someone new pops in and half their posts are in one complaint thread, it makes me suspicious.

Lots of noobs start up "such-and-such a site is bad" threads. Almost makes me think they work for other sites. But we hardly ever hear cash out complaints from people who've been here awhile (well, except for the eChecks thing on Stars).

Last edited by a moderator: