Absolute poker

B

bigtex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on their experiences at Absolute poker. I was thinking about trying them out and starting with a small BR just incase. I have heard and researched where people are claiming that it is very difficult to withdraw money from them. Has anyone had any incidents like this happen to them?

eaglelite

eaglelite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I don't think there is anything with the site been playing there for the last 6months it's not bad cool freerolls, I have made the money in freeroll and was able to play it straite away. No haven't come across any problems. Players are fair some plain rude but that's what you get online.
Might see you there screen name is
21813eaglelite.jpg

you have a nice and lucky day

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problems with withdrawal via check for me. However, if you are playing small buy in tournaments you will be forced to pay an excessive rake (20%) instead of the more standard 10% in entry fee.

For low buy in tournaments, the very BEST site is Ultimate Bet. AP actually bought them, and you can actually tranfer funds between the two sites ($50 min.), but UB has sit-n-go tournaments as low as $0.50 + $0.05 (both single and multitable SNGs). At AP, and FT you have to pay 20%+ (ex. $1 + $0.25 for 90 player deepstack sng on FT), an unacceptable (and unbeatable?) amount of vig to fade.