AA Holds up for a nice win (atleast for me)

A

ars9268

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, so I recently placed 42nd in a bodog freeroll and got $7.50 for it. I decided to try to increase my
bankroll so I played at the no-limit .05/10 tables. Did pretty good the first day, bought in for $2.00 and
managed to get it up to $10.79 to increase my bankroll to $16.29. Decided since i did so well yesterday,
might was well try it again today. I bought in for $3.29 at the same .05/.10 stakes and started off pretty
slow, but eventually managed to more than double up to $8.44. I was thinking it was right about time to
leave the table and i was going to leave the next hand, since it was going to be my big blind. Anyway,
the last hand treated me pretty good:

Cashwin part1
Cashwin part2
Cashwin part3

Got nervous cause my AA never holds up and i had 3 other people that went all-in b/f me but it ended
up being a very nice win. Considering i bought in for $3 and cashed out of the table for $20 i more than
6X up. Not exactly a huge cash win, but it was nice for me. Now my bankroll is up to $33.96 from $7.50 :D,
hopefully if I keep up at this pace (doubtful) I can start playing in higher stakes.

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice Job

Hey Ars9268:

Congrats on the win man:congrats:, an I hope you continue your streak- only thing I suggest is that you stay around the same level of your buy-in, cause it's when we try to increase it is when we lose everything. So like the song say's, Ride Sally Ride;) .

SHERMSTICK:cool: