Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
A few moments ago when I logged into my account, I noticed that a ticket had disappeared from my partypoker account, it is worth mentioning that that ticket was obtained from the Daily Party Gift - although due to the large number of freerolls I play I don't remember if it was the one where it took place today or last Sunday, and I wanted to confirm it in my hand history but apparently I don't have any hands played.

Someone could advise me on my situation, or if it has happened to anyone else, because it appears as if I hadn't played anything in the last week and last month. It seems strange to me, maybe it's a problem with the application. What could I do in this case?

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I don’t use PartyPoker myself. But some of the sites only register statistics on payed tournament. Have you only been playing freerolls? Could that be the reason for no hands logged?
Have you tried logging in from another client (App on your phone etc)?

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Each tournament ticket is listed with an expiration date, have you checked how long is valid?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't use party poker, but I've had this happen in other poker rooms. And the reason was that the ticket expired, maybe you have the same

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ticket lost its validity and is gone. Always check the dates of expiration of tickets. Try to use them as quickly as possible to avoid lost.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
r if it has happened to anyone else, because it appears as if I hadn't played anything in the last week and last month. It seems strange to me, maybe it's a problem with the application. What could I do in this case?

I don’t use PartyPoker myself. But some of the sites only register statistics on payed tournament. Have you only been playing freerolls? Could that be the reason for no hands logged?
Have you tried logging in from another client (app on your phone etc)?
The problem was fixed thanks, uninstall and reinstalled the application and the ticket appeared, I used it. Thank you very much.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
A few moments ago when I logged into my account, I noticed that a ticket had disappeared from my PartyPoker account, it is worth mentioning that that ticket was obtained from the Daily Party Gift - although due to the large number of freerolls I play I don't remember if it was the one where it took place today or last Sunday, and I wanted to confirm it in my hand history but apparently I don't have any hands played.
View attachment 326755

View attachment 326756
Someone could advise me on my situation, or if it has happened to anyone else, because it appears as if I hadn't played anything in the last week and last month. It seems strange to me, maybe it's a problem with the application. What could I do in this case?
Promo tickets on most sites expire after a day or a week.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Each tournament ticket is listed with an expiration date, have you checked how long is valid?
If that's clear to me, it just seemed strange to me because I received it 2 days ago, I think very few of the tickets expire in such a few days. But the problem has now been resolved, I had to uninstall and install the application again.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
A few moments ago when I logged into my account, I noticed that a ticket had disappeared from my PartyPoker account, it is worth mentioning that that ticket was obtained from the Daily Party Gift - although due to the large number of freerolls I play I don't remember if it was the one where it took place today or last Sunday, and I wanted to confirm it in my hand history but apparently I don't have any hands played.
View attachment 326755

View attachment 326756
If your playing on GG Poker they screw you over for your free tickets, if you register then unregister you lose your ticket... I hate that site its the most rigged site I ever played on... absolute garbage.

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
The problem was fixed thanks, uninstall and reinstalled the application and the ticket appeared, I used it. Thank you very much.
I AM an IT Core Application Supporter IRL… Quite different applications though… 😁