A Poker room I am not seeing within?

K

kevinjolley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play at this poker room which I do not know if I am allowed to mention. That being said, it sure could use a boost in players. It has all of the standard games and depositing is simple.
Let be frank and say that I love to play at almost every online poker source available, so I by no means think that this site in question is above or below any others. I simply am wondering why it is not mentioned or welcomed within our community.

If I am able to mention the name of the site, can someone check-raise me to let me know?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's strange, I've never felt repressed here for mentioning any poker room! Come on, what's the new secret room?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on which poker room we are talking about :) Seriously, of course, you can talk, there are many official topics from the poker rooms themselves, no problems, do not hesitate! ;)

K

kevinjolley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The room is !

The site is called atlas poker dot net, and I have played there for over a year now and as it stands there are only around 50 to 100 players playing there at any given time. Sometimes there will be none.