64 Spades

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just started playing their few days ago.
not many tourneys its a real slow site.
prob only players that go their are for just the freerolls.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does not seem that it is worth the bother/

S

sluefoot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm new here and would like to know how to go about playing poker on here.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i went to play on 64Spades cause friends on a forum urge us to play there so i deposit $50 and played a few MTTs ... seems the software is very old and not that modern at all?
maybe i wrong that the look and feel of the software client should be smooth, professional and enjoyable... needs be pretty too!
i just not find 63Spades that nice when so many lovely places to play?
i know i know aesthetics shouldnt matter
but does to me sorrie ... hugs

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll Player

I jumped onto 64spades through an affiliate promo, after ACR 'updated' the software and nearly destroyed all freeroll and micro events. Still quite sparse.
Like others - I won't deposit on any site I'm not comfortable and familiar with, so I haven't deposited on 64s.

The software might be slightly dated - but I don't mind, it runs great in my opinion. I've only experienced two lags and it was resolved in seconds. Never experienced any crashes.

The 5-6 freerolls available daily are very much bingo games. The majority of them are 500 starting chips - so if you are not able to double/triple up very early - you are essentially drawing dead to place in the money.
The money is also tight, top 5 in most events earn a piece of the pie, and in one event it's only top placer who gets a ticket to a buy-in event.

I have been leery of 64Spades from the beginning. Just going to their main website is enough to warrant suspicion. It is rarely updated, grammar sucks, promotions don't jive with what is on the schedule, etc. Their lack of sweating details on their own website makes you wonder about the rest of their professional work ethic.
This is true. Additionally - I can't even find how much a CHIP is worth. I guess people who deposit know what the conversion rate is from bitcoin to chip value, but for a person earning chips through freerolls, the site and anywhere else on the internet, does not state what a chip value is.

I haven't even bothered playing the freerolls. Best to steer clear until there's more positive reviews.
Why avoid freerolls until more positive reviews exist?

its easy to lose a hand or two on 64 spades because these tables do not jump to the front of your screen if you overlay another table or website over them.

I have not experienced this. The software pops up windows when my turn comes up. Maybe the settings are incorrect for you.

Breaks are not synched.

I have not experienced this either. All breaks are synced with all other sites, at 55 minutes past the hour. ignition on the other hand schedules its breaks based on when an event starts - which is terrible.

look at the player list in the lobby you can't scroll down and see what anyone's rank is past 100 as all rankings of the 100+ are
This is true - and annoying, to see how many people are participating in the event. On one of the tabs stats/info on the table, there is info to help with this - position 23/167 players left.

Does anyone know what a 'chip' denomination value is on 64spades?

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to follow up on my own post, from what I've gathered from multiple 'unofficial' sources - a chip on 64 spades is worth $1.00.

One other thing to note regarding pros/cons; There is no way to auto enable a players time bank. I've searched all around and either I'm missing it or it doesn't exist. Kind of annoying because sometimes it takes more than 10-12 seconds to plan/act/bet and if the default time ticks down to zero it auto folds. A player has to click the time bank button to add more time - during there turn.
Nearly every other site I've played on provides an option to auto enable the time bank which is a useful feature.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been there since basically ground level.screen name fl11nk1w1.playing a freeroll there as i type in fact lol.Other players have told me they payout well.Software was very glitchy but got a lot better as time went on.Made one deposit there when i was able to just to ligitimise account in case of a cashable win.they have a tournament chat bar,i think its a single chat room for all players,sometimes i think mods or admin there to talk with and get response on facebook sometimes if i remember rightly.Ive always been very hopeful for them and still am.Hoping to let u all know if i cash out smoothly after i win this on sunday(fingers crossed) hehe $33 entry to $1500 GTD,won yesterday morning,91 people 1 ticket ;)
33kiwi

Shall keep all informed of any progress,doubt is understandable and essential with any new site i guess but ive had trouble with almost every site except them so i give them all credit due until i get to cashout stage,time will tell.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
64 spades isn't to bad of a site. I just find there I have a lot of connection problems.

I sure don't think it is my modem cause other sites work ok. I guess being new they will work out the bugs at some point.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never heard. for me the credibility and transparency of a firm is important. without that I wont care what bonus or nice stuff is there. where are they registered? and when?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never heard. for me the credibility and transparency of a firm is important. without that I wont care what bonus or nice stuff is there. where are they registered? and when?
Copyright © 2019 Enterra Holdings, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Developed by EvenBetGaming
bit busy to do more or look further right now.

64spades.com

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
64 spades isn't to bad of a site. I just find there I have a lot of connection problems.

I sure don't think it is my modem cause other sites work ok. I guess being new they will work out the bugs at some point.[/QUOTE
Yes its more like glitchy where im sitting,takes a little while to seat at first,and can get timed out because of momentary discon maybe or just short timer not sure,seems to be only when starting up mainly,couple of things ive mentioned to them are no tournament label at the table so if two or more tables its tricky to remember which is which sometimes and some missing info that should really be available which can cause upset to play when trying to find info on add on for example.I have seen their early maintanence from how glitchy it was and their commitment i found impressive,and im so hard on pokersites when things go wrong that i dont even like myself when im telling them off...but ive liked it at 64spades since day 1.will be trying extra hard to nail a cashable amount this sunday
as i would love to have a positive cashout experience to share.At the start they said pokerstars had many glitches and problems when they started out and it takes a few years to get it sorted properly but they were very keen on sticking it out so maybe more numbers will mean more support to help them make it even better,i really hope they make it.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on this site pretty rarely, but did today for the first time in a while. Joined the FB page as well and I just do not find it fun to play on. Few things I have observed:

1) Any game I am playing on this site i have to leave my window up and not hide it. ACR, BOL, PS, BOVADA, INTERTOPs all pop up automatically when my turn comes around. Consequently if not completely paying attention its easy to lose a hand or two on 64 spades because these tables do not jump to the front of your screen if you overlay another table or website over them. Consequently you can windup sitting out until you remember to look at the table. Consequently I do not take the games seriously on this site.

2) Breaks are not synched. Was in two Freerolls at the same time break started on one freeroll, and the second freeroll didn't break till the first one was over. Huge negative for me since i like to play on various sites at the same time and even ACR, PS(only play home games), Intertops, and BOL break at the same time (5 min before the hour), so I can take 5 minute bathroom break or whatever, regardless of which sites I am playing. While I knew 64S was not synched with other sites, I was really surprised to find out that two MTTS on the same site were not synced.

3) If you are in an MTT and look at the player list in the lobby you can't scroll down and see what anyone's rank is past 100 as all rankings of the 100+ are truncated so you have to count each player to figure out you current rank if you have not been knocked out yet.

anyway that has been my experience. Doesn't cost anything to play in a freeroll or two so that is cool. And they have a new game (for me), 5 card Omaha, which I have yet to see on any other US sites.
All very true issues,and because of them android was near impossible with two tables or more,on laptop it means youve gotta stay right on the game.Personally i dont mind too much putting up with genuine software issues/glitches,it can be frustrating but most other sites frustrate me with sheer underhandedness and trickery.ive never had suspicious discons there,just random...where as pokerstars to be specific is perfectly timed discons from perfect tourney winning hands and the only longer discons at stars have always always been at top end of sats or big tourneys,so many times so precise at stars the blatancy of it disgusts me,but i still play there and win occasionally.If i can get 1 smooth cash from 64spades i will be putting effort into helping them get on the map,i honestly believe stars is killing itself on purpose and the owners have had alteria motives since before they took over.Everything changed to turning people off them straight away with the new owners and continues to decline to this day,they took the players dream and crushed it :(

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update to this post.....

I finally was able to contact someone from the cashier of 64 Spades.... they informed me that had made some changes, and apologized for the delay.... they put the money back on my account as of about 2 weeks ago.... so to keep it honest they made it right....
Awesome,thanks for the follow up,was worried about that 1,nice to hear.Ive seen 64 putting in solid and genuine effort and wish them all the best.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All very true issues,and because of them android was near impossible with two tables or more,on laptop it means youve gotta stay right on the game.Personally i dont mind too much putting up with genuine software issues/glitches,it can be frustrating but most other sites frustrate me with sheer underhandedness and trickery.ive never had suspicious discons there,just random...where as pokerstars to be specific is perfectly timed discons from perfect tourney winning hands and the only longer discons at stars have always always been at top end of sats or big tourneys,so many times so precise at stars the blatancy of it disgusts me,but i still play there and win occasionally.If i can get 1 smooth cash from 64spades i will be putting effort into helping them get on the map,i honestly believe stars is killing itself on purpose and the owners have had alteria motives since before they took over.Everything changed to turning people off them straight away with the new owners and continues to decline to this day,they took the players dream and crushed it :(

It's been a while since that post. And I think a few things have changed (Focused on other sites atm). Their facebook page helps a lot. I think they have shown a willingness to be transparent and are doing their best to build the site. I think it has a lot of potential, but I get that mostly from the conversations I have seen on FB not from playing there. Which I will try to do when I see a freeroll.

I also agree the disconnects I got when I did get them were clearly random. Don't play on Stars enough to experience disconnects since I can't play for money. But I agree its shocking to see how much their user base peeked and began to drop last couple years. I'd like to be able to play on party poker or 888

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have cashed out here several times. Never had a problem as yet.
Great news,heard early on from players that they pay without problems,im guessing more volume and rake would go a long way towards getting software glitches fixed,but they are very honest glitches also if that makes sense lol unlike some.:D

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you have to have a passport to verify with 64 spades and cash out? Will a DL work?
One of the few sites i verified as soon as i joined because i was sick of the anxiety of doing it after a win lol Drivers License was fine.Had no trouble with verification.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi
i went to play on 64Spades cause friends on a forum urge us to play there so i deposit $50 and played a few MTTs ... seems the software is very old and not that modern at all?
maybe i wrong that the look and feel of the software client should be smooth, professional and enjoyable... needs be pretty too!
i just not find 63Spades that nice when so many lovely places to play?
i know i know aesthetics shouldnt matter
but does to me sorrie ... hugs
Fair comment,thats actually one of the reasons i like it there haha i have been tempted at times to ask if they got the program from some crack dealer or something hahaha but have held my tongue,i trust it more because i can see its imperfections,and almost every other site has hit me wiyh tricks and gimmicks...right down to seemingly putting people through undue stress just to kill the mindset and get closer to the nxt deposit,64spades has been solidly genuine all the way and i dont say that about any other site,except that the fairest run in my experience was ACR but opinions will always differ person to person.Lets hope they make it big n snazzy it up a bit for people like yourself,that would be awesome to see,totally understand your view,very fair comment.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I jumped onto 64spades through an affiliate promo, after ACR 'updated' the software and nearly destroyed all freeroll and micro events. Still quite sparse.
Like others - I won't deposit on any site I'm not comfortable and familiar with, so I haven't deposited on 64s.

The software might be slightly dated - but I don't mind, it runs great in my opinion. I've only experienced two lags and it was resolved in seconds. Never experienced any crashes.

The 5-6 freerolls available daily are very much bingo games. The majority of them are 500 starting chips - so if you are not able to double/triple up very early - you are essentially drawing dead to place in the money.
The money is also tight, top 5 in most events earn a piece of the pie, and in one event it's only top placer who gets a ticket to a buy-in event.

This is true. Additionally - I can't even find how much a CHIP is worth. I guess people who deposit know what the conversion rate is from bitcoin to chip value, but for a person earning chips through freerolls, the site and anywhere else on the internet, does not state what a chip value is.

Why avoid freerolls until more positive reviews exist?

I have not experienced this. The software pops up windows when my turn comes up. Maybe the settings are incorrect for you.

I have not experienced this either. All breaks are synced with all other sites, at 55 minutes past the hour. Ignition on the other hand schedules its breaks based on when an event starts - which is terrible.

This is true - and annoying, to see how many people are participating in the event. On one of the tabs stats/info on the table, there is info to help with this - position 23/167 players left.

Equals the same in money(usd) im fairly sure,i think they changed original points system or something and maybe have software issues concerning it,it does seem odd but i think its another software issue myself.
Didnt theANMATOR get 1st in the live radio freeroll yesterday,if im not mistaken.1st or not was a good run,i got a third and another ITM either side of it but missed there,then cracked the $33 ticket 1st / 91 players.

Last edited:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nd

Didnt theANMATOR get 1st in the live radio freeroll yesterday,if im not mistaken.1st or not was a good run

Thanks! I ended up 2nd, the cards were flopping well for me. I enjoy that event and the affiliate/sponsor. Nice bunch.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well was just playing a free roll I had the winning hand and they reward the other guy wtf :mad:

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well was just playing a free roll I had the winning hand and they reward the other guy wtf :mad:
What was the board, and what did the other player have? What did you have.

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got to admit iv not heard great things!

i personally would never go on any site thats not well known an trusted 100%. stick to the bigger names if not sure!

there are scam sites out there. about 7 or 8 years ago i played a site, think it was called pitbull poker or something like that(iv been trying to forget). an iiv never won so much but its no good as i counldnt cash any out an lost my investment :(

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be a good sight getting more and more people in to play. The free rolls I only see a few you don't see a whole lot like you used to see over in ACR. It's a soft sight to play on. but they do have a lot of buy ins that are real cheap they have a lot of micro's don't see to many high stakes.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this site because I won't lose my money in poker before. But it's just funny! Good luck! enjoy the ambitious starting entries!