24Hour Poker - strange account locking!

E

Eisenheim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently opened an account and deposited with 24Hour Poker and after a few sessions discovered I couldn't get on with the site/table interfaces so withdraw my funds (about £10 less than initial deposit)

I then got the standard email asking for ID documents but before I got chance to send them over the withdrawal had cleared in my bank which was the exact same amount of my deposit - obviously I'm not complaining but it did seem strange so I tried to log into my account which came up with an error so after speaking to the live chat folk they agreed to email me with the problem once resolved;

****Our security department confirmed that your account stays permanently closed,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Customer support****

- I then emailed them to ask why and got this back;

****Your account stays closed according to our rules;

2.5.3 24hPoker.com reserves the right to close Your 24hPoker.com Account and to refund to You the Available balance, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at 24hPoker.com’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.

Should you have any other questions, then please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Customer support****

- not a massive issue to me as will never play there again but thought it was a bit strange and was wondering if anyone had experienced similar? Currently deciding on a new site and want to make sure I'm not anything wrong resulting in the same thing happening again on a site I want to continue playing on.

Cheers for any responses.