2.20 quintuple shoot out 4-max on PS

J

JStrong84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing my first one ever just finished off the second table in a row and have a gauranteed prize of 15 for beating out so far only 6 people. I would definatly reccommend these tournaments to players who have a short attention span, and are good solid players, but get bored in later stages in the game whereyou lose your big chipstack easy just cause ur not really into any more. And plus so far I beat 6 people and I am in the m oney.. If I beat 9 more thats first place so compare beating 15 people to beat 1200... simple easy, Plus they are TURBO!!!... I know I don't post much on this site, but I just made it through round 2 and and I'm on PS so if any one wants to come wish me luck or watch me smear some donkey's the name is JStrong84

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the format of these games. Only tried one so far, but I'll definitely be trying a few more.

MikeGamble

MikeGamble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the Turbo Format.
You need to much Luck at 5 Minutes Blinds.
They will call and go All-In with everything.
Coin Flip ,Coin Flip ,Coin Flip and GAME OVER,thats what
I Think about Turbo Format.
But good Luck for you :hello:

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally, I hate turbo as well. But here, playing against only 3 other people at a time, there's plenty of opportunity to make plays. Plus, (unless I'm mistaken) it's a shootout, so the blinds are reset for every table.