114th Place= A Milestone

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, a personal milestone for me, anyhoo.

Back in the May goals thread, I stated that my no 1 goal was to cash in 15 MTTs on PS this month. What I didn't mention at the time, for fear of jinxing it, was the significane of 15 cahses. Now, it can be told.

Today(5-26) I finished the aft. $2+.20 shorthanded in 114th place. It is my 15th cash of the month, AND (tada) #200! Yep, since Jan 1,2k6, I now have officially cashed in 200 PStars MTTs. SnGs, sattys,, freerolls, and ring games don't count. Neither do my cashes in private tournies- WAPT, Malamoney, LPL, Cardschat, or the "season" I wasted at the THF league. Only MTTs for which PS issues Leaderboard points.

Looking at the list, I see that, in addition to NLHE, I also have cashed in- LHE, NLHE HU, Omaha8(fixed and PL), Horse, Razz and #199 was in 5 draw.

So, there you have it; a testament to my

A) persistence
B) determination
C) stupidity
D) alla de above

In all other respets, it's been a lackluster month; my BR is about a wash(goal #2), cause I didn't FT any of these tournaments, and I haven't played Sattys or SnGs all month. I did put a meager few points on the CC leaderboard(goal#3)' my spell checker still occasionally srcew up(goal #4).

So now what? After the CCCop event(s) I play this weekend, I wanna take a few days off from tourney poker, and work on some holes in my game. Maybe I'll go to Disneyland!:D :p :)