Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charterboss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerhost and play many of their freerolls daily, they even changed 2 of them to 500.00 for a couple of days then it went to 300 today but still a fun site

C

CUBSWIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would find it nearly impossible to take a payout after winning money in a freeroll there. You have to play 5 raked hands at a $1/$2 table or higher for every $1 you win in the freerolls. Example you win $20 in the freeroll, thats 100 raked hands at the $1/$2 table. There version of a raked hand being a pot that you contribute to and is over $10. This being at a table where $50 rasises are common. Its a waste of time and nearly impossible, that's why they offer so many freerolls. Their buy in tournaments are a joke as well. I've never in my life heard of having to play raked hands after money you won in a tournament that you PAID money to enter!

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow thats some harsh restrictions

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
testing their freeroll now. They seem to have quite a few. Interface looks good...

-caf

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls paying out in bonus money is very common and not all that unfair really. Now if they make you meet rquirements to cashout money you win off that bonus and meet requirements to cash out money in real money tournaments then there is no reason to play there. So if I what I read is true I wouldn't play there too many other fair poker rooms.

sundown1234

sundown1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank u muchly

i went and played on i won't thank u very much 4 the info
any hear any thing bad about everest?????:confused:

A

anthony

Rising Star