1/2 cent

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now that pokerstars and fulltilt are gone, are there any 1/2 cent poker rooms out there? bodog and carbon only have 2/5 cent as the lowest stakes.

Elivo

Elivo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not that it makes a huge difference but lock
has 2/4c games as their lowest.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
UB has 1/2 cent games

Please don't suggest UB. for many reasons but how about this recent one > as of last weekend, UB was still taking deposits but at the same time they had stopped paying out to all accounts. 'Worldwide' .. not just US.

OP, it depends .. are you in the US? If not, why not give 888Poker a try? They'll give you a free $8 just for signing up. The 2nl games on that site are not only the softest I've ever seen but also the loosest & biggest pots. When I feel like playing poker but don't feel like risking $'s & mainly just want to play to have fun, I'll often hit up the 2nl tables on 888Poker. You'll get TONS of action on those tables. (there's a thread on here from a couple days ago with screenshots from a bunch of the sites, I've posted a few on there & some are of 888Poker).

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now that pokerstars and fulltilt are gone, are there any 1/2 cent poker rooms out there? bodog and carbon only have 2/5 cent as the lowest stakes.

Carbon is actually 2c/4c ... that is the lowest stakes I have seem available to US players ATM.

the 2c/5c games at bodog are pretty soft too.